Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 2 - Views: 8838
navi 500 rgb cable
hi does anyone have a navi 500 rgb cable like this one i can buy please or does anyone know the part number so i can order one thanks
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 1 - Views: 5495
navi 500 connections
hi can anyone tell me what all the connections are on the back of the unit.....i think i know what most of them are but one
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 14 - Views: 10915
navi 500 programming
hi all , just fitted a navi 500 .....i had a cd400 in so needed to change wiring and also fitted the bluetooth module...all working but needs programming as comes up with thieft protection activated....on the radio....does anyone in yorkshire program them ....need help please
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 1 - Views: 5934
navi 500 2009-2010 maps cd
Hi everyone .....does anyone have a part number or know where i can get an upto date maps cd for my 2009-2010 navi 500 please
Author: Ram3770 - Replies: 3 - Views: 2452
Radio Exchange 500 NAV
Hello.  Ive got a 2010 Vauxhall Insignia Elite which had a problem with the entertainment system.  So I replaced the 500 NAV with another which has now resolved the battery drain problem however Im left with the warning "Theft Protection Active" on the screen and no sound.  Ive rang two separate Vauxhall garages who were quoting £89.99 an hour diagnostics but then said they couldn't do it.  I dont have any codes but do have both the old and new systems.  Does anyone know where/how I could resolv
Author: livo - Replies: 9 - Views: 2959
Navi 500 with dab and bluetooth modules
Navi 500 patched to dvd800 so you get the 3d maps etc, has the latest map installed, comes the controls, colour screen. Also includes dab and Bluetooth modules, not pictured is the cable that links the screen to the stereo but this will be included also. looking for £125, willing to post at cost or you are welcome to collect.

[Image: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ShzZ5A1qr4RQ5MC48]