Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: cornishtaz - Replies: 113 - Views: 66392
Trax 7th Sept 2014 info and interest thread
Trax is a multi manufacture national event held at Silverstone with in excess of 3000 cars attending and takes place Sunday 7th Sept. There's plenty to entertain all ages, plenty of track action which includes the British Drift Championship, Time Attack Championship as well the chance to take your own car on track. There's also a large Retail village.

Plenty more info here TRAX ? The Ultimate Performance Car Event ? Silverstone Circuit

Tickets are £23 on
Author: SI SRI - Replies: 9 - Views: 8051
Meet prior to Trax 2014.
Was currently thinking of a meet before Trax so we can all get to know each other and each others cars before we all convoy into Silverstone. What does everyone think? I know we are spread all over but any ideas would be appreciated.
Author: JohnL - Replies: 12 - Views: 8815
Thanks to all who attended Trax 2014
Just wanted to say thanks to all who attended Trax it was nice to put faces to names. Both myself and Anna were made to feel very welcome by all. Sorry we couldn't stay later or say bye to those who weren't around when we did leave but we had to get the Nephew back to his parents so they could get him ready for school.

We've got home and realised we hadn't took any pictures of any of the cars
Author: cornishtaz - Replies: 8 - Views: 12512
Trax photo thread 2014
Please post any photos here.
Author: Cameron UK - Replies: 25 - Views: 17046
Odd jobs meet 28/09/2014
So I'm going to be wrapping @tucpal and @Dicko roofs, this will be in the Cheshire area at dickos if anyone fancies it. Need a few things doing to mine
Author: tucpal - Replies: 5 - Views: 17061
odd job meet 28,09,2014 leeds.

A little VX.O.C odd job meet in Leeds..

It never should have been in Leeds but a change in the last minute sure us all
going to cameron's to get a few odd jobs done.

First up was myself and Dicko getting our roofs nice a clean
and ready to wrap in Gloss Black.

[align=c
Author: Rusty2009 - Replies: 0 - Views: 8702
Forum will be closed tomorrow 25/11/2014
I will be closing the forum for a while tomorrow 25/11/2014 to do some maintenance so please do not be alarmed if you can not access the site for a short period of time.

As always I will work as fast as I can.

Regards
Rusty site Admin.
Author: tucpal - Replies: 2 - Views: 15034
TRAX 2014 slide show
I thought i would put a slide show together
from trax 2014 just to get us all in the mood for next year

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPYB8FLh...KA&index=1]
Author: m4tt_s - Replies: 2 - Views: 3757
2014 sports tourer 1.7cdti
Good morning all. Has anyone had any experience with chipping these? Have been looking at getting a pro bitz chip. Looking for advice really. Car is as standard so was also thinking of adding a k&n panel filter too..would this be ok?any point? Basically looking to increase torque and maybe improve mpg a little...?
Completely new to modding thanks in advance.
Matt
Author: bluenose50 - Replies: 2 - Views: 4537
Rear fuse box Astra sri 2014
Hi new to the forum and the Astra
Just got this vehicle yesterday and can't find any fuse box in the boot looked behind the cover nothing
Any help please