Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: zizo - Replies: 3 - Views: 3784
Astra GTC 2013
Hi there,

I am new here and I am just looking for some practical advice. I have been researching on the best product: I am looking for a satnav dvd unit for my 2013 Astra GTC... I have came across a lot of products which just added to the confusion... Any advice will be really appreciated... I am also struggling to find any technician that fits and installs

these devices around Merseyside.

Thanks
Author: tinkiwinki - Replies: 18 - Views: 11749
Astra J 2013 2.0 - looking to buy pedal box and tuning box!
Hi ! 

I am new to the forum (and just bought a Astra J 2.0 CDTI S/S 2013 as well! ) and have been looking at some of the modding threads - 

I am looking to buy pedal box and tuning boxes - just wondering if anyone can give some advice at this stage ? 

I also have a paint chip already :O  - looking to touch up the paint myself possibly and installing some rear parking sensors :(
Author: Badenj - Replies: 14 - Views: 7875
2013 Astra j elite 2.0 mpg
Hi guys

Not long had my Astra j elite 2.0 ecoflex as I had a 1.6tdci fiesta before.

What mpg are people getting?

I'm currently driving like a granny. Have never driven so sensible in my life yet only getting 34mpg on a 20mile to work and 20 mile back from work journey. Mostly all long straight roads not stop start.

A full tank says I'll get 450 but have already done a quarter tank and only done 80 or so.
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 5 - Views: 8360
Installing 2013 intellilink nav unit and trim on a 2010 Insignia
Hey guys!

I am interested in fitting an intellilink nav unit from the 2013 facelift Insignia on my 2010 Insignia.

Essentially, I want to go from the one on the left to the one on the right:

[Image: http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/con..._3_big.jpg]
(image take from: http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/con...rticle_EXT)

I am not really intere
Author: jj120979 - Replies: 1 - Views: 6559
2013 astra Bi-turbo
Hi all due to changes in our company car policy looks like i will have to part with my astra.

after some help with pricing the car,,

2013 astra hatch Bi-turbo.(Red)
77k, full service history
Navi 600,Bluetooth, rear camera, folding mirrors, electric rear windows, cruise control, anti collision alert, xenon's,auto wipers/auto headlights/dimming mirror,hill hold,electric hand break.

will be really gutted to give the car up..

thanks james
Author: Padster - Replies: 4 - Views: 4662
2013 GTC 1.6t engine under tray
Hi,

Quick question - Should a 2013 Astra GTC 1.6t petrol have a plastic under tray? I was filling the screen wash in my car and suddenly realised I could see the ground beneath my engine.

I can't remember my last car not to have one.
Author: Lansa - Replies: 20 - Views: 10705
NAVI 900 > NAVI 950 (2013)
Howdy folks,

I was wondering if it's possible to get a navi 950 retrofitted in a 2013 car. 
It originally has a NAVI 900 (with bluetooth).

Would it need wiring changes?
I'm aware of the VCI codes required. I do own a MDI clone myself which hopefully will be able to program this.

Thank you in advance
Author: daveloz12 - Replies: 3 - Views: 3777
2013 Astra j 2.0 cdti 165
Hi all thanks for having me on here....

I currently have a 2013 63plate astra sports tourer 2.0 cdti auto 165 it's coming up to 6 years old in December 2019 and so many people have told me different intervals for the cambelt.

I have only covered 31000 miles I'm getting told 6 years or 100000 miles and some garages say 10 years or 100000 miles.

If anyone can clear this up for me please oh and also do the water pumps run off the cambelt still or has this now been changed on these engines.
Author: Galway11 - Replies: 0 - Views: 8033
Noise when clutch 1/4 depressed 2013 Astra J
Hi 
2013 Astra J SRI 1.7 diesel 130BHP   80K on clock
Engine noise when clutch 1/4 pressed & 1/4 released.
If car in neutral & clutch pressed 1/4 way down the noise is loudest,
Could it be DMF & if so what the cost approx of fitting?

Car running fine otherwise
Author: Galway11 - Replies: 2 - Views: 3963
2013 Astra J SRI
How do you check the following before going to garage...

Noise from clutch when pressed

Any links to check below queries appreciated
1  Faulty clutch release cylinder? 
2  clutch pedal bushes
3  pressure plate spring

Ta