Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: ellz94 - Replies: 3 - Views: 5820
My Astra J Active 2012 - Previously posted on AOC
Please see my previous thread on my car. Not quite sure how to post it all again on this forum. But the link is below....... Thanks

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showth...p?t=701126

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Author: irishastraowner - Replies: 14 - Views: 11691
Help-2012 Astra J S model rear window demister button problem
I have a 2012 astra and the light does not come on on the rear window demister button. I only baught the car 2nd hand.
Its the button with the white box and the wavy lines through it.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the possible problem
Author: LukeAstra15 - Replies: 10 - Views: 6686
Astra J 1.6 Petrol 2012 Help
Hi all, I have an Astra J 1.6 petrol, 27,000 miles, great car, had it 1 month now, after driving the car when it is switched off it makes a ticking noise, (it starts off really fast and gradually get slow) it lasts around 5 mins, its coming from underneath the car, i think its the exhaust/catalytic converter cooling? Is this normal?? I have searched online and a few people say that its quite normal. Its just annoying more than anything else, did call the dealer but they wanted £75 just to listen
Author: LukeAstra15 - Replies: 17 - Views: 14683
Astra J 2012 5 door HEADLIGHT + SIDELIGHT BULBS
Hi all, can anyone recommend some nice white headlights and side lights? Ive been looking on eBay but don't want to buy some cheap and nasty bulbs that only last a few days! So any help be appreciated. Thanks
Author: Hummelshøj - Replies: 6 - Views: 8142
Navi 950 in 2012 Astra J GTC
Hi all..

Is it possible to install and get navi 950 to work in a 2012 Astra that "should" be using navi 900.
I know about the VCI codes that is needed to get is paired to the car.

My car is from factory installed with a CD400, butare currently using ESX VN709 but would like either navi900 with bluetooth or the navi950 if possible.

https://www.amazon.de/ESX-VN709-OP-ASTRA...B01DT9H7UO 

Thank you..
Author: mellow yellow - Replies: 7 - Views: 5098
Hello! 2012 Exclusiv
Hello, just joined up as i usually do to a new forum when i get a new car.

I picked up a 2012 Exclusiv on saturday, 1.7 cdti (110) in white. 

Previously i have had an e46, corsa d, mk3 golf Gti and a few more not worth mentioning.  

Its got a couple of bodywork issues, rear passenger door has a dent and scrape and the drivers front wing has a little dent that may pull out on the wheel arch. so i will be looking to sort these out straight away. 

i will probably also be upgrading the s
Author: rubis48@gmail.com - Replies: 10 - Views: 12815
Activate Trip computer on opel astra j 2012 ?
Hi there ! 

i was just wondering if its possible to activate the trip computer on a 2012 Astra j ? 

what options will be available ? i have this screen 
 [img]https://www.google.co.il/search?q=opel+astra+dashboard&biw=1707&bih=867&tbm=isch&imgil=wcsB65SmjerYbM%253A%253BQf5TUleT0A6UMM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Feftm.com.au%25252F2012%25252F12%25252Feftm-review-opel-astra-9046&source=iu&pf=m&fir=wcsB65SmjerYbM%253A%252CQf5TUleT0A6UMM%252C_&usg=__XAW9kqwMteYtkuAOypehZp1xQtQ%3D&ved=0ahUKEwi
Author: David1987 - Replies: 8 - Views: 5671
New member 2012 GTC 1.4 turbo
Hi everyone ?

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi since I've just purchased a 2012 Astra gtc 1.4 turbo (120).

I have a few questions about the car if anyone can help me. Firstly, what is the difference between the 120bhp and the 140bhp 1.4 turbo? Obviously 20bhp, but is that just down to the map or are there also physical differences?

Can anyone tell me what sort of power these engines are capable of and what sort of power can the clutch, gearbox etc take before running into problems?
Author: Matt Mcf - Replies: 7 - Views: 6477
2012 ASTRA J Central Locking Issues
Advice required : any ideas as to why my 3 passenger doors simple will not open ( from inside or out ) , the locks pop when the remote central locking is pressed. But the doors are deadlocked shut [Image: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.../1f621.png]?[color=#1d2129][size=small][font=
Author: lordmpl - Replies: 4 - Views: 4397
Astra J 2012 1.3cdti Starting Issues
Hi all,

I have a 2012 Astra J 1.3 CDTi, only had the car for 6 weeks now, when i went to view it it was fine, started fine was in really good condition in and out so decided to purchase it.
The next morning it took ages to start and when it eventually did was a bit chuggy till it warmed up.
I took it too a mechanic who said there were 3 codes which related to glowplug 1,2 and 3, so i had him change all four. After having this done, it was fine for about 10 days now seem to have gone back to