Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Lewis6317 - Replies: 4 - Views: 5630
DriveAudio Premium GPS-BT-IPOD VAUX ASTRA J 2010+
Wanted to get your opinion about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRjK2Ar...MAbvCFzDAA

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DriveAudio-Pre...233d657ab2

its just shy of £500 and that is including fitting.
Author: Gazzer316 - Replies: 2 - Views: 9107
Drl Astra 13cdti 2010
Hi hope I've posted in right place? I have astra j 2010 my car only as indicators in my lamps and I have seen driving lights or fog lamps in some I want to no if I can sort something similar Help gratefully accepted Gazzer
Author: Shauny - Replies: 0 - Views: 3623
Starting issue astra j 2010 1.7 cdti
Hi could anybody help with my astra j starting issue.it starts very intermittantly when engine is warm will not start at all. Runs very well when aventually does start. I have changed glow plugs, fuel filter, but cant locate the fuel pump to see if that is an issue.had it to the dealer and they want to do a process of alimination which i cant afford...any ideas please help. Thanks shaun
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 11 - Views: 12695
Advice needed regarding HID upgrade for a 2010 Insignia
Hello everyone!

I am the owner of a 2010 Insignia that is factory equipped with a pair of halogen headlamps. I should also mention it has headlamp washers and manual leveling. 

I use this car daily mostly to and from work. During autumn / winter I finish work after night fall and my daily commute includes a 30 km piece of road through an unlit field that has been known to have the occasional jaywalking rabbit or other, larger, 4 hoofed creature.

I recently drove a friend's car equipped
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 4 - Views: 10511
Single mass flywheel conversion for a 2010 2.0 CDTI Insignia
Hey guys!

My A20DTH160HP 2010 Insignia seems to be suffering from a worn out or damaged flywheel. It started with a small rattling noise and now, over the winter, the sound is louder than the aircon maxed out, the car vibrates at idle, it jutters whenever I shift gears or when I release the clutch pedal pulling off from a stand still. Engine braking also starts to sound like engine breaking.  

Everyone seems to suspect that the flywheel is either worn out or damaged (the dampening springs
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 5 - Views: 8365
Installing 2013 intellilink nav unit and trim on a 2010 Insignia
Hey guys!

I am interested in fitting an intellilink nav unit from the 2013 facelift Insignia on my 2010 Insignia.

Essentially, I want to go from the one on the left to the one on the right:

[Image: http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/con..._3_big.jpg]
(image take from: http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/con...rticle_EXT)

I am not really intere
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 0 - Views: 8475
What are the specs for the wheel studs on a 2010 Insignia Sports Tourer?
Hello!

Short story, I need to know the diameter and thread pitch of a 2010 Insignia Sports Tourer wheel studs.

Long story: I switched to my summer tires (or tyres?) around 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I noticed that one of my lug nuts is missing and, more worryingly, all my lug nuts were loose.

After tightening them, I went to the stealership to buy a new lug nut but the one they gave me, after checking my VIN, does not fit. It threads on the stud just fine but the outside of the nut is too b
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 1 - Views: 5936
navi 500 2009-2010 maps cd
Hi everyone .....does anyone have a part number or know where i can get an upto date maps cd for my 2009-2010 navi 500 please
Author: LancerFQ - Replies: 2 - Views: 3802
2010 SRI front bumper with PDC
Looking for a front bumper for a 5dr 2.0 cdti 2010 SRI with parking sensor holes, preferably in grey, will get the paint code soon as still to buy the car from the other half. I'll also be looking for the grills if anyone has them, if not I'll be buying the irmscher grill anyway most likely
Author: Acond - Replies: 1 - Views: 3134
Astra J 1.6 A16XER (115 hp) 2010 Outer Belt (and perhaps Timing Belt, too
So 77 000 km behind and 10 years, outer and timing belt not yet changed. Heard that when changing outer belt you have to release the tensioner by taking the right inner wing away etc. Is it so? Any tips. Perhaps time to do timing belt, too? Is it normal job (done V6 several times so basically I can do it but never touched 1.6). What is timing belt change interval? How about water pump? Recommendation for kits?