Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: David1987 - Replies: 4 - Views: 5357
Dave's Astra GTC 1.4 turbo 120
Hi all, thought I'd start a little thread as I've just bought myself a 2012 Astra GTC 1.4 turbo (120).

My plans for the car are to get it up to around 180bhp, does this sound achievable? There must be other owners on here with the 1.4 turbo engine that have reached this sort of figure. What's the best route to take? Any info at all on this subject is appreciated as the GTC is still new to me.

My car has the 19 inch 5 spoke alloys, which I'm looking at getting refurbished in a dark colou
Author: Telsun - Replies: 2 - Views: 2887
Difference between 1.4 120 & 140
I'm considering buying an Astra GTC and have found one that ticks most of the boxes, however I have just noticed that it is the 1.4 118 bhp model not the 138 bhp. What is the difference between the two engines? Is it physical or software? Could I still eventually achieve the same power output with tuning mods?
Author: Nathan191210 - Replies: 2 - Views: 2798
Gtc 2017 1.4t 120 front brake disc size
Could someone let know what size brake discs are on the GTC  1.4t  120 2017. 

Thanks
Author: Nathan191210 - Replies: 1 - Views: 2068
Gtc 2017 1.4t 120 coolant leak
Hi everyone,

Car overheated on Saturday, checked coolant level and nothing remaining in reservoir. Topped it up and made it home. Not easy to see where the leak is coming from, I think it may be the water pump, which I believe is a known issue on these cars. 

Taking it to a garage tomorrow. If is a water pump, what work would usually be completed additional to the pump replacement. Timing belt? Tensioners? 

Whats a reasonable price for water replacement?

Cheers