This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
before christmas meeting

Meeting before Christmas
Anyone fancy meeting up before Christmas
Yes 100% need to! Up north? You host? Lol
[Image: CameronUKAnimated.gif]
Yeah no problem or a pub
Moved to the correct section. Had to put it in the North as you North lads don't seem to like travelling too far from home. Lol
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Sorry about that
Don't worry mate
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
yep a pub sounds nice with a big car park
anyone no any good ones
[Image: DSC03659_zpssmtodvyc.jpg]
tucpal Wrote:yep a pub sounds nice with a big car park
anyone no any good ones

There is one up in the countryside with some really nice roads called 'the sun inn' it's got a huge car park

http://www.thesun-inn.com/
I will check that link when I get home but I was thinking somewhere near or around the Manchester area as it is pretty central to all so any ideas around that area are welcome
Don't know anywhere around Manchester but there's a good pub just of the M56 j10
This hollow tree
manchester isnt north, try actual north, newcastle upon tyne, on east coast or carlisle on west, or between, some great roads around here
There are some fantastic roads up there agreed
I like the idea of Manchester Smile lol. There used to be a pub near Warrington way migweb used to hold meets there.
[Image: johnl_zps418f4568.jpg]
The road from penrith to Alston is really good, a bikers favourite, highest cafe in england also. Hartside top cafe
Does anyone fancy coming to Leeds this weekend? Need to take off the front bumper. Who ever helps will get something wrapped for free Smile
Can't you take it off by yourself yet?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yeh but it's easier with a hand of someone else who knows how to do it! Good excuse for a meet
If you come to mine on Sunday I will give you a hand and you can do my window surounds and look at your badge
Dicko Wrote:If you come to mine on Sunday I will give you a hand and you can do my window surounds and look at your badge

yeh i might do, have you posted the badge?
shall we get a date arranged then choose a location later, weekend are best

I can do these:
1/2nd November
8/9th november
6/7th December
13/14th December
20/21st December

Please reply with quote and delete the ones you cant do!
Cameron UK Wrote:shall we get a date arranged then choose a location later, weekend are best

I can do these:
6/7th December
13/14th December
20/21st December

Please reply with quote and delete the ones you cant do!

Can also do last weekend of November.
O should be ok for any of these dates to
Last weekend nov or first weekend dec lol
I'm away last week of November but start of December seems good with everyone?
Yeh cool good for that
also ok
6th or 7th December would be good for me.
Ok so everyone can do 6/7th December? Can anyone NOT?
Ok so we have a date now where are we going to meet
Sorry to out a spanner in the works but I've double checked and I'm working 6/7th, is there any chance we can do 13/14????
what ever we all decide i am fine ether way.
Me to
Think [MENTION=40]WhelanUK[/MENTION] said he can't do 13th, so it will be 14 th if that's ok with everyone?
Should be all good.
Don't make plans just on my account. I got a works party the night before anyway so won't be making an appearance anywhere before lunch haha