Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
interface obd apps and

OBD interface and apps
While at Trax a couple of members were asking about OBD interfaces and which apps to use

For users of Android phones
Bluetooth ELM327 interface

Torque App

For users of IPhones
WIFI ELM327 interface

Outils OBD Facile

Hope this helps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to ask a dumb question.
But what really can you gain from using one of these?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
You can read and reset engine faukt codes and with a internet connection you can info on the fault code with possible remedy. You can also read various parameters like boost, oil/water temp inlet temps and alot more.

I paid for the Torque pro once I knew it worked on my car and phone.

Can't speak for the iphone app apart from reading and resetting fault codes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok Cool
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I use the torque App free version, really good
thanks baz i have been looking for a better one for the iphone
never be as good as Torque but i can not get that-on the iphone
Wow a nice piece of kit :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk