Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
numberplate which leds

Which numberplate LEDs
Just looking at LEDs for rear numberplate. Can anyone recommend.
here are my ones very very bright the best also

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-LICENSE-NU...27e6f3683e
Cheers mate. And no errors or anything?
SI SRI Wrote:Cheers mate. And no errors or anything?

They are the ones I use, they have laid resistors which means there arnt any errors

Have a look here http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...late-Lamps
I got mine off a place in team valley, near Newcastle upon Tyne, replaced the whole unit, bulb holder etc. No fault codes, they are on Facebook under Custom LED

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number plate leds Danny Talbot 1 3,030 9:th-Mar-2016, 23:41:17
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Advice on LEDs please! Tonto 2 4,577 12:th-Apr-2015, 17:39:07
Last Post: Tonto
  Dash LEDS Rusty2009 9 7,899 6:th-May-2014, 08:52:14
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Door/console LEDs cornishtaz 32 15,142 4:th-May-2014, 11:27:25
Last Post: Rusty2009