Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
wrapping internal

internal wrapping
After seeing a few people on VXROnline have wrapped parts of their interior its got me thinking. I've been toying with the idea of getting some of the Perl Blue from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLOSS-VINYL-WR...8271ad1216
To replace all the light silver bits in the car so door handles, Silver bits on the seats and around the radio/gear stick. What are peoples opinons will it look good or be too much blue?
Yeh I think it would look good, there is only 1 way to find out, just worried about the heat from the blowers
A different colour other than blue might be better mate as you have a blue car.

You might get sick of blue.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Was thinking blue to match with the stitching.
I've got a centre console and side vents sprayed in arden blue sat in my garage

Can bring them to Trax
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How much you looking for it?
they look very nice john the blue will look real good and as you say match the stitching etc
one of the best mods i did was to paint all the interior trim pearl white
it really makes the car stand out

I paid £35 so make me an offer once you've seen them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well after a bit of messing and speaking with the other half I've decided to go down the wrapping route. Here's what turned up this morning.

cornishtaz Wrote:I paid £35 so make me an offer once you've seen them

Thanks for the offer I'm going to give them a miss for the moment as it might be a bit to much colour.
lovely color that mate you will have some fun with that take you time and use heat
Gonna be fiddly but worth it! I would seal it behind as the heat may make it loose
Well it's started as I finished work early as I had both my house key and Anna's so she couldn't get in after finishing work.

Not sure on the door handles at the minute
the seats look real good top job.
Seats are ok not sure on handles might look better in the flesh.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
the handles will look ok when you have done the console and vents it will tie them all in
Yeah not sure on the handles myself. Just doing the centre console now. Will upload photos shortly
Half the centre console is now done

Need to do the other side so I can get it back in the car ready for work tomorrow
I like that mate & I'm not a fan of carbon.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Love it!!!
It's all done pictures not brilliant due to the light

Must admit I'm not a fan of carbon either but thought it might hide finger prints/scratches better than a gloss finish
top work your on a roll now are you doing the vents
tucpal Wrote:top work your on a roll now are you doing the vents

Not sure might see how it goes I've finished for tonight due to the lack of light. Centre console doesn't seem to want to click in properly across the top but I can't really see why as the holes line up and the rest of the clips have snapped in place.
it may just need a tap in place
You do have to use a bit of force mate but always start at the top and work way down each side equally.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Cheers I'll take a look into it tomorrow when the light is better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roof wrapping gloss black twinpipes 3 3,658 24:th-Jun-2017, 20:37:30
Last Post: Nathjnz
  More wrapping Dicko 10 6,763 21:st-Oct-2014, 09:18:05
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Vinyl wrapping the rear diffuser JohnL 7 6,262 6:th-Oct-2014, 12:25:19
Last Post: Tottybye
  Wrapping door pillars Cameron UK 4 4,967 20:th-Mar-2014, 21:30:15
Last Post: Cameron UK