Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
east north blyth

North east (Blyth)
would be nice to see a few astra J's here NE24 3PL 1st November information here https://www.facebook.com/cruisefest.northeast?fref=ts
these meets are normally huge
Are static meets
charity collections happen
Police are always about so things stay fairly sensible
its right by the beach so can get quite cold
Burger van on site

So come on the more astra J's the better lets make a list, i know i'll be there
looks good but too far for me.
shame, is there many people on here from north east area?
Gilmore Wrote:shame, is there many people on here from north east area?

I'm from Yorkshire which is north but not as north as u lol
yea thats not north lol, makes me laugh sometimes that , when people talk about up north, and its nowhere near here they are on about, i'm from the north and i'm still an hour south of scottish border, i see your car is black, what do yo use to clean it?
Gilmore Wrote:yea thats not north lol, makes me laugh sometimes that , when people talk about up north, and its nowhere near here they are on about, i'm from the north and i'm still an hour south of scottish border, i see your car is black, what do yo use to clean it?

Immigrants at the hand car wash lol. If I get a chance I use autoglym wash and maguires wax, not very good at it though lol, getting it professionally detailed soon. If feels pointless sometimes as it's dirty a few days later
this is my first black car, i've spent time cleaning it , and the next day its minging again, around the bootlid where the rain must lie
Gilmore Wrote:this is my first black car, i've spent time cleaning it , and the next day its minging again, around the bootlid where the rain must lie

Yeh same, looks great when it is Clean though
Cameron UK Wrote:Immigrants at the hand car wash lol

Who wash it from the bottom up just like in the car parks.

Depending on my method I can spend half a day washing mine, a day if it's a wax job.

The most annoying bit is the sodding wing mirrors think it's all dry and all of a sudden there is a run down the door!!!!!!!.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:Who wash it from the bottom up just like in the car parks.

Depending on my method I can spend half a day washing mine, a day if it's a wax job.

The most annoying bit is the sodding wing mirrors think it's all dry and all of a sudden there is a run down the door!!!!!!!.

The ones near me do it top to bottom and really good!!

I know what u mean about wingmirrors, at the hand car wash they use an air compressor and squirt it all out
That's a good idea I sometimes use the kartcher window vac.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I've just been to a meet in Blyth.
This message is 2 years too late by the looks of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oi! stop bringing the old posts back to life Mr

weren't you busy selling a kidney
Astra J BiTurbo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North East Meet - Sunday 15th January Tonto 0 13,172 29:th-Dec-2016, 19:29:43
Last Post: Tonto
  Regional meet - north/yorkshire Hev 11 17,821 21:st-Oct-2016, 12:18:16
Last Post: tomelmer