Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
philips x x4 bulb treme vision h7

Philips X-treme Vision H7 bulb x4
Philips X-treme Vision H7 bulb x4.

I fitted these for about a week and then changed them to some other bulbs.

Looking for £30 posted paid as gift. (these can sale for £15 per bulb).

One of the tubs broke when opening hence why one is in a different box.

Some pics fitted (fitted in drivers side)

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Updated 1st post with some pics of them fitted
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
What did you change to? Always liked these bulbs and have even taken them out of my Astra prior to PX!
I went back to these that I had fitted in my Vectra http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130560630444?_...EBIDX%3AIT

I find there are a more whiter looking and brighter even the wife as a passenger said they were brighter and lit the road up much better.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
well i have just tried the above bulbs HID XENON H7
and i will be putting the phillips back in today same problem as MTEC
they just dont kick out light like the philips xtreme does