Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
meguiars

Meguiars
Baz the link you posted on Facebook is that something you would go to?

i would, any one else up for it?

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/blog/?p=963
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:Baz the link you posted on Facebook is that something you would go to?

i would, any one else up for it?

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/blog/?p=963

Not for me, sorry
It would be good to get some advice from the experts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cornishtaz Wrote:It would be good to get some advice from the experts

That's what I was thinking and you get free samples. I'll see what I can find out
About it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I've sent the chap an Email asking for more detail.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
We could always join up with another club Swindon Street Cruise have 8 members interested
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes mate sounds a good idea.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I got a reply today they are booking for January 2015 and it's in Northampton.

Will get the the details up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
We are now taking booking for our up and coming seminar season which runs from January through to April.

The available dates are:

(please not these dates have been giving to other clubs and are booked on a first come, first served basis)

Quote:Thank you for your interest in our Detailing Seminars.

Hosting "Workshops" or seminars for car enthusiasts is an important part Meguiar's everyday global activity. In the UK we have spoken at many club regional and national meeting venues about Meguiar's automotive surface care. In the summer months, weather and venue permitting, we follow our PowerPoint presentation with some hands-on practice of techniques and products on a members car, typically in the car park.

With the recent move to our new facilities in Daventry, it is now possible for us to host such events almost entirely indoors, in optimal conditions.

Our seminars consist of:-
  • A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.
  • An hour or so working on a visitor's car in our Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.
  • Every visitor receives a pack of sachet samples to take away.
We aim to attract enthusiasts with a passion for making their car look the best it possibly can. When such people have experienced Meguiar's products for themselves, they invariably become advocates for our brand.

In the final analysis our motives are entirely selfish.

Our facilities can accommodate 12-20 people, and we will provide refreshments during the morning. We aim to start the seminar at 10am but ask if you can aim to arrive for 09.30am where we will provide refreshments.

Regards

Meguiar’s UK
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Swindon Street Cruise are booking the 17th
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do I have to sign up to get on it with them mate as it looks like we are the only 2 up for this?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I'll add your name to the list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cornishtaz Wrote:I'll add your name to the list

Cool thanks mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Baz did you add my name to there list?

If so I'll add the date to my dairy so I know I'm busy that day.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Baz did you add my name to there list?

If so I'll add the date to my dairy so I know I'm busy that day.

Yes mate name added just waiting for confirmation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok thanks mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S