Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
thread showplate payment

SHOWPLATE PAYMENT THREAD
ok so we have all chosen the plates for trax, you will receive them on the day, they can be attached with Velcro, rubber band, blue tac, anything you want

[MENTION=34]Cameron UK[/MENTION] - 2 plates........PAID
[MENTION=117]SI SRI[/MENTION] - 2 platess...........PAID
[MENTION=40]WhelanUK[/MENTION] - 2 platess...................PAID
[MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] - 2 plate ...................PAID
[MENTION=28]JohnL[/MENTION] - 2 plates..................PAID

[MENTION=19]Lewis6317[/MENTION] - 2 plates, to be paid
Please send as a GIFT to me ( I have pmed you all my email).

This is your last chance to get a set!
SORT THEM OUT WITH YOU TOMORROW
[MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] [MENTION=18]cornishtaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=117]SI SRI[/MENTION] sooner we pay the better lol
paid.
tucpal Wrote:paid.

Thanks guys, one left
Sorry guys no internet at all where I have been. Payment sent mate.
Right, everyone has paid now, anyone else wanting any before we place and pay for this order. [MENTION=18]cornishtaz[/MENTION] If no one replies by tomorrow aft can you give eamon the go ahead for 5 pairs, did u get any free splats?? I really want one lol, get him to chuck a few in plz
did u get any free splats?? I really want one lol, get him to chuck a few in plz[/quote]

Cam, WE WILL NOT HAVE SPLATS DESIGNED FOR VX.O.C.....
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
agreed there cam other astra sites use that and we do not want that for us thank,s.
tucpal Wrote:agreed there cam other astra sites use that and we do not want that for us thank,s.

No problem, thanks for explaining bud!
ALL PAYMENTS RECIEVED, [MENTION=18]cornishtaz[/MENTION] can you give eamon the go ahead, [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] did you manage to get the banner sorted?
Yes I posted the image somewhere not got round to ordering one yet thou been busy with the house.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Cameron UK Wrote:ALL PAYMENTS RECIEVED, [MENTION=18]cornishtaz[/MENTION] can you give eamon the go ahead, [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] did you manage to get the banner sorted?
Email was sent to Eamonn on Friday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rusty2009 Wrote:Yes I posted the image somewhere not got round to ordering one yet thou been busy with the house.

Oh ok, do u reckon we will have it made by trax?? Good advertisement
Hopefully
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Right. Everyone has paid, the guy who is making them requires payment by this even to start making the, does anyone want any? [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] ????
[MENTION=19]Lewis6317[/MENTION] & [MENTION=52]Dicko[/MENTION] if you guys are coming are you interested
No thanks mate i got my press plates fitted and they are stuck on so would be unable to change them :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lewis6317 Wrote:No thanks mate i got my press plates fitted and they are stuck on so would be unable to change them :-/

They just to over mate, it would be good if u had them to match everyone
How much?

Lewis6317 Wrote:How much?

£10.50 for a pair, will look better for pics as well, don't have to blank ur plate
Yeh go on then mate i cant pair till week today though mate if that ok as get pair last Friday every month

Lewis6317 Wrote:Yeh go on then mate i cant pair till week today though mate if that ok as get pair last Friday every month

Sorry pal I'm sending the payment tonight so they can get made,
Well no plate then nvm :-/
Not like i wouldnt pay you nevermind

Lewis6317 Wrote:Well no plate then nvm :-/
Not like i wouldnt pay you nevermind

Yeh I've paid it for u pal, just in time LOL, PAYMENT SENT, WILL POST PICS WHEN I COLLECT
Kool mate thanks i will sort you our friday :-)

Right, [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52]Dicko[/MENTION] are the only people that done have plates, u sure u don't want them??
I guess I better get a set then, pm your email addy and send the payment. Are you posting them out or doing it at trax?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:I guess I better get a set then, pm your email addy and send the payment. Are you posting them out or doing it at trax?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Sent the payment to him, all matching now