Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
roof rails

Roof rails
Can someone help I'm looking for roof rails in chrome to replace the plastic ones. Does anybody no where I can buy these for astra j sri 2009 thanks
Do you mean the black plastic that runs in the channel?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yes they the ones
I've not seen any done in chrome all models come in black plastic from Vauxhall and I doubt any aftermarket company has done done it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Where do you get the plastic ones from
Vauxhall mate or autovaux I'll look the part numbers out later do you have a 5-door?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thanks
Yes 5 door
13314190 COVER, ROOF GULLY, RH (PRODUCTION NO. 13270835) £32.17 from Autovaux

13314191 COVER, ROOF GULLY, LH (PRODUCTION NO. 13270834) £32.17 from Autovaux

11610621 CLAMP, ROOF GULLY COVER TO ROOF PANEL I think you would need 2 of these 1 per side. £0.92 each from Autovaux
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thanks so much
morts66 Wrote:Thanks so much

Your welcome
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra J roof bars Gavinj87 0 5,705 13:th-Apr-2018, 20:21:51
Last Post: Gavinj87