Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
new gtc my

My new Gtc
Hey Guys

Im all new to the forum and it was somebody from the astra owners club who reffred me to here
im collecting my gtc on saturday and currently feeling like a small child at christmas lol

thought i pass through and say hi nice to see theres quite a few of us out there with the gtc as when im on the
road i see none lol

Gaz
Welcome to the forum! What options and spec have you gone for?
Welcome to VXOC.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hello and welcome. As above what you gone for?
ive got a used one from vauxhall on a 12 plate so ive got what comes with it dont remember them if im tbh but one thing i do want what it dose not have
is rear led tail lights and the more modern looking day time running lights.
also nice to get a welcome on this forum
What engine you got? Sri??
2.0 sri cdti my previous car was a bmw 330ci msport so its a dream to my wallet opposed to being in the shell garage eveyday
DE5IRED Wrote:2.0 sri cdti my previous car was a bmw 330ci msport so its a dream to my wallet opposed to being in the shell garage eveyday

Haha know the feeling, nice spec!
The DRL bulbs are upgradeable unless your on about the LED lights?

Most important question, what colour?
yeah i want the led rear tail lights im just being picky really lol and i espically want the front head lights with the more modern looking day time running lights.
you dont know where i can get them by any chance ?

and as for color had to be white
yeah i want the led rear tail lights im just being picky really lol and i espically want the front head lights with the more modern looking day time running lights.
you dont know where i can get them by any chance ?

and as for color had to be white

oh yeah just realised from your name it was you that sent me the link here on the astra forum many thanks fella its like the diffrence between day and night on this forum cheers
White is definitely the best colour.

There are loads of links under the how to section, people have upgraded the bulbs and even used LED bulbs instead. If you get stuck or need anything just ask.
Welcome, & I spec'd the upgraded lights
Using Tapatalk
WELCOME hope you enjoy your stay

i just found i can have LED tail lights by just changing the tail light bulbs reverse and fogs bulbs
but as yet not the brake light or indicator read this i have done this on a 5 door
so still waiting for a GTC to get that done
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-HOW-...AIL-LIGHTS
Thanks for the heads up tucpal
your welcome i will put some links etc in your other post
Thanks fella
Welcome mate don't forget to get some pics up. Also we're having a club stand at Trax you'll need to book your own ticket but I do have some spare stand passes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome mate. Enjoy your motor buddy.
Cheers mate
[MENTION=157]DE5IRED[/MENTION] Where's the pictures? Don't keep us waiting
Welcome (Bit of a slow welcome from me)
Cheers mate

lovely very nice,