Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
extreme shine detailer brilliant sonax

Sonax Extreme Brilliant Shine Detailer
I've always used the billberry wheel cleaner using a brush as required and would it very good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've always used Wonder Wheels, 5 ltrs for around £9 incl VAT at Costco. However, Costco have discontinued it but I found that the JTF warehouse at Warrington (National warehouse chain open to the public, just take i.d. with you) are selling the 5 ltr container for around £5.47 incl VAT which is an absolute steal.
i have used wonder wheels it is very good but it is very toxic and will give burns if gloves are not used
I couldn't be without it now. It's good for getting right to the back of the rim. I have the tip of mine bent a bit so it cleans at the back better. I need a new one now though as the metal keeps coming out of the rubber.

It makes wheel cleaning so much easier.
Eurocarparts have got brilliant shine detailer cheap so just topped up my supplies £7 use code extra5 for 5% off.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/ecp/p...&0&cc5_761
cheers mate i have just run out lol
Nice one thanks mate ordered some of that and wheel cleaner also on offer so got some more of that.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(17:th-May-2015, 09:23:38)Rusty2009 Wrote: Nice one thanks mate ordered some of that and wheel cleaner also on offer so got some more of that.
Good spot. Didn't see the wheel cleaner as just typed in sonax. Will order some of that too as I'm getting low.
They have the wheel proctor spray at around £8 too which again is half price.

And I see Sonax now do stuff for the intoior again half price ATM but I didn't order any
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Blimey got an email saying the parts are on special order and they need to check pricing etc and if not heard anything in 24hrs to phone them.

Phoned them got told it's 1-2 months lead time on them getting it in but price is the same he said pay more and get the better quality meguiars, I pointed out that I've found Sonax is better and said I don't mind waiting.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(19:th-May-2015, 10:26:23)Rusty2009 Wrote: Blimey got an email saying the parts are on special order and they need to check pricing etc and if not heard anything in 24hrs to phone them.

Phoned them got told it's 1-2 months lead time on them getting it in but price is the same he said pay more and get the better quality meguiars, I pointed out that I've found Sonax is better and said I don't mind waiting.
I also got that email. Haha. So will they just dispatch when in stock or do we have to reordwr when it says instock on the site?
Have to phone them and tell them your happy to wait then they process the order & take the payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Well it all arrived bar the wheel cleaner, they did send me Sonax Xtreme Protect + Shine (hybrid NPT) instead so I'll be phoning them up this morning.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
They are showing as stock items now but up in price too.
that sucks buy something and get something else that is just wrong.
Well I had to email them a copy of my invoice (despite they have it on their systems) also a pic of the wrong item which I did and the correct item is being shipped out to me and will be here Monday.

On a plus note they didn't ask for the item back so I've used it this morning puts a real nice shine on the bonnet.

I've done a test of doing just the Sonax Xtreme Protect + Shine (hybrid NPT) on one half of the bonnet and Sonax Xtreme Protect + Shine (hybrid NPT) then gone over with Sonax xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer will be good to see if if there is any difference.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
do the hose test and see what side repels water best
(30:th-May-2015, 11:24:39)tucpal Wrote: do the hose test and see what side repels water best

No I've just cleaned her ready for Monday. I will test once it's out the garage tho.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Can you believe it they have only sent me the wrong item yet again!!!!!
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Got to go and collect from my local store tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
getting well annoyed now, was told the correct item would be in store by Wednesday so I went up Thursday only for it not to be in, they reordered it and said it would be in Friday, so rang up this morning and they said it was in went to get and guess what the wrong item yet again.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Wow they sound like total idiotic staff
The problem is they have the item down to the wrong bin number at the warehouse, so clearly the people at the warehouse just go by bin number rather than checking the item matches the description.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I stumbled across Sonax products last year on Amazon and have been building up my stock of their products since then
Easy to apply and remove and gives good results, the only products I havent tried are their waxes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick Detailer J4M13UK 3 4,479 16:th-Sep-2016, 09:55:27
Last Post: J4M13UK