Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
request signature

Signature request
So the car has changed a log since my last signature so I'm wanting a new one. I like my current one but I want the new pics, also would prefer a red theme not blue.
, thank in advance

upload
go for the second pic and lewis is your man for that
hope this is ok fella

Please read below
Ignore this post
Cameron UK Wrote:Any chance you could make it the same writing as tucpals and use the 2nd pic??

Plz if possible
Lol so you give me three photos to choose from. Yet after i do it you tell me to use a different one lol
Mate there is only one thing different is your window is down
Lewis6317 Wrote:hope this is ok fella

I think that one looks bang on
Whelan, did you pm me asking for one? I been so busy mate i cant remember.
Lewis6317 Wrote:Lol so you give me three photos to choose from. Yet after i do it you tell me to use a different one lol

Haha I'll keep that one then, still looks brill mate!!! You should charge lol
[MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] can u put it as my sig plz, ipad won't let me
Cameron UK Wrote:[MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] can u put it as my sig plz, ipad won't let me

It's gone a tad small lol
Lewis6317 Wrote:Whelan, did you pm me asking for one? I been so busy mate i cant remember.

Yeah awhile ago, I attempted one myself but was pretty much a rubbish picture with even worse text haha
Lol i will look through my inbox tomorrow and sort it tomorrow and cam if its not on tomorrow i will sort that too
Cameron UK Wrote:It's gone a tad small lol

Yeah I did it with the IPad I will fix it tomorrow.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Fixed...

Lewis I will want a new sig soon.....
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Lol ok mate :-)
Rusty2009 Wrote:Fixed...

Lewis I will want a new sig soon.....

Thanks bud

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wallpaper request Tonto 6 4,842 12:th-Jul-2016, 10:56:00
Last Post: tucpal