Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
walkie zello talkie vxoc app

VXOC ZELLO APP, WALKIE TALKIE
a 'zello' account has been set up for at trax, works like a WALKIE talkie on your phone.

When you download the app, search for a VXOC and PM me for the password.
Cam I've removed the password if people want it they can contact you via PM you don't any tom dick or harry tuning in ****ing things up.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
If anyone finds any issues with Zello app let me know as I set up the channel for our use
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm waiting to be accepted.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You've not appeared in the app
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be there now note don't push the button cam will talk lol....
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yep can see you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I WILL HAVE A GO TOMORROW
Rusty2009 Wrote:Should be there now note don't push the button cam will talk lol....

Hahaha
Hi all, new to this and the Astra J. Can somebody let me know the Zello password please?
Grazza Wrote:Hi all, new to this and the Astra J. Can somebody let me know the Zello password please?

Are you attending Trax with us, this has been setup so can communicate while in convoy for Trax.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
@tonto something to consider for PVS
Ooh, @cornishtaz is this still around or do we need to set up a new one for PVS??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@tonto I'd have to check
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No bother mate, if easier I can just set up an account now?

VXOC channel is still available

My user name is cornishtaz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just sent you a request

Ive just redownloaded zella :-) took me while to login lol