Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
feeler show plates

Show plates feeler.
Right chaps with Trax coming up & hopefully soon to follow other club events we need to think about show plates.(Thanks to BAZ for finding this)

At the moment these plates work out at £24 posted.

Here's an image

I want to contact the seller and see if we can get a group deal here.

The text of the username can change font and colour but I would like to try and keep the plates roughly the same so they match.

If you would be interested please say so it's much easier working on dealers when you have an exact number you want.

This will be for two plates front and rear.

Here is a link to the item on eBay for you to play with
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121219084450?r...26_rdc%3D1
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
They are quite costly, what are the foam ones? If we get a set each, we all need to have exactly the same design just different username
No they not foam ones.

Yes they are costly hence why I want to try and do a group buy.

Yes I think keep the same design just but allow the chance of font colour and style.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I liked my option with the black background
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just noticed it was very limited on font colours that's why I thought of the honeycomb affect as it allows more options.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Personally I think this once looks the best

cornishtaz Wrote:I liked my option with the black background

I liked this one too. I think they should be all the same including font, just looks more professional.

screen shot windows

I like the Dutch font
I do not need show plates bonus of using your reg as your username lol
Using Tapatalk
the joy of private plates
The seller has said a 10% discount on multiples of 10.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
i am in
Plain and simple I'm thinking for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why don't we get a poll set up to vote for a style. Majority wins, then we see who's in and can bulk order. If the username and username colour is only thing that changes will be easier to order and look better.
We can do my only fear with that not club matching, with the plate I've designed I've tried to match the club as best I can.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:The seller has said a 10% discount on multiples of 10.
Buy 100 & get them for free then
Using Tapatalk
I've got a couple of suggestions, everyone needs to have exactly the same plate but the only difference is the username, same colours and everything. I think we need a vauxhall logo on the left and Opel on the right. I agree with wheelan about doing a vote, all post your desired one and I will create a vote with them all showing, vote, majority decides
If we kept everything the same then I would say Baz's but with a few tweaks

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:If we kept everything the same then I would say Baz's but with a few tweaks

Can u make that border red not green? I would like it then
Cameron UK Wrote:Can u make that border red not green? I would like it then
No it puts too much red on it
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I would say no border then bang on!!
WhelanUK Wrote:I would say no border then bang on!!

Agreed

image upload no limit
Final

These work out £24.98 - 10% if 10 buy £22.48
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I'm liking that. I'm in!
i don't i like the ones i made
One style on front another on back?
I don't know if we will get with that as deal with seller is one design with only the username changing (this included font and colour of the username).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Ah ok, at this point I'm not too fussed as long as we get them sorted. What about a vote between the two. Do a set time to vote by and all agree to go with whatever is voted majority regardless of oreference. That way settled and can get ordered.
i agree then just to save time
Lose the green border and leave it white, maybe slightly smaller username font
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll set up a vote soon
it may just be best to get your own as everyone would have to get one to get the 10%
so that needs sorting first or time will be wasted
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-FORU...LATES-VOTE
tucpal Wrote:it may just be best to get your own as everyone would have to get one to get the 10%
so that needs sorting first or time will be wasted

everyone will need 2 each though
I don't need one as I've got a black VXR one for the rear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
These are the plates I've got

As mentioned the VXR one goes on the rear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
look good just WHITE with bold BLACK letters and VX.O.C

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hull Motor Show Tonto 1 11,250 27:th-Jun-2017, 21:37:24
Last Post: Dale90
  The Collective Car Show Tonto 1 4,593 6:th-Jul-2016, 21:03:44
Last Post: Dan1992
  Show plates for PVS 2016. Tonto 0 5,534 24:th-Feb-2016, 21:25:49
Last Post: Tonto
  SHOW PLATES REQUEST Cameron UK 22 13,352 8:th-Aug-2014, 20:10:01
Last Post: Cameron UK