Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello

Hello
Hi.

Been browsing for a while and used a few of the how tos. Noticed the led drls that have been installed and very interested in this as it's the 1st ones that actually work!
Hi and welcome to the site.

glad you found the how to's useful.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Are the lushlighting leds in development? Any idea how much approx they will be. Need some of these! As I'm sure many others do.
It's more a case of buying the bits and following Tucpal's how to mate.

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-HOW-...a-J-5-door
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi mate, welcome to the forum, I've got a set of them and they are great!!! Very bright and white, rusty can vouch as he saw them the other day
welcome lush lighting can help with the bulbs
i would just try them in first if you like them then wire them in for error free
tucpal Wrote:welcome lush lighting can help with the bulbs
i would just try them in first if you like them then wire them in for error free

Exactly what I've done! Then get tucpal to wire them in
Do you actually have to cut wires or do the connectors clamp onto wire and cut through to make the connection?
they just clip the wire they don't cut them in half
to be honest i just spliced them together it is easier but it is up to you how you do it
Thanks. Is it just the t20 leds you buy and the load resistors come with them? Can't seem to see a kit or anything.
bannan Wrote:Thanks. Is it just the t20 leds you buy and the load resistors come with them? Can't seem to see a kit or anything.

Send lush lighting city a message, he will help you, he does a kit
Ask lush as not all t20 led,s seem to dim for side light and the ones he sells work as they should try them before you add the load resisters first but don't turn them on till they are both in as having one led and one normal bulb on will blow one or the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk