Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
up my for car sale

My car up for sale.
Unfortunately I'm putting up my car for sale. We have a new addition coming into the family in the near future and the mrs insists on an estate. With all my mods I rather be selling it to some1 who will appreciate it and carry on where I left off instead off trading it in. So get in touch if you need any info and pics. It's an astra j 1.4 100bhp 13k miles. I have a forum on aoc with mods done to it. Otherwise get in touch if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Sell the missus instead. GLWTS
Using Tapatalk
Lol. Not such a bad idea.

Using Tapatalk
kevmarky Wrote:Unfortunately I'm putting up my car for sale. We have a new addition coming into the family in the near future and the mrs insists on an estate. With all my mods I rather be selling it to some1 who will appreciate it and carry on where I left off instead off trading it in. So get in touch if you need any info and pics. It's an astra j 1.4 100bhp 13k miles. I have a forum on aoc with mods done to it. Otherwise get in touch if interested.

Would you take any mods off?? What do you have?
Angel eye drl. Deep dish alloys 18" satnav with all the extras. Amp n sub. 40mm eibach lowering springs.

Using Tapatalk
Did you keep all the bits to return it to original?

If so you would prob be better selling standard and mod parts seperately.
Kept everything except wheels.

Using Tapatalk
Didn't think I would need to sell early

Using Tapatalk
But I have 9months to sell. So not in a huge rush

Using Tapatalk
kevmarky Wrote:But I have 9months to sell. So not in a huge rush

Congrats!! What sat nav u got??
Thanks. Aftermarket. China one. Comes with all the extras, tv,GPS,Bluetooth,USB etc

Using Tapatalk
kevmarky Wrote:Thanks. Aftermarket. China one. Comes with all the extras, tv,GPS,Bluetooth,USB etc

If you split, how much would u want for it?.
I'm gonna try to sell the car is it is first. If I fail then I'll revert to original and sell stuff

Using Tapatalk
kevmarky Wrote:I'm gonna try to sell the car is it is first. If I fail then I'll revert to original and sell stuff

No worries, like whelanUK says when you sell it the mods won't add value, you will make more by putting it back standard
How come you selling, Astra a solid family car. Actually the reason I brought one.
Hence I said sell it to some1 who will appreciate and carry on where I left. Failing that I will revert back to original. Thanks guys for all the suggestions.

Using Tapatalk
WhelanUK Wrote:How come you selling, Astra a solid family car. Actually the reason I brought one.

Mrs wants estate. Apparently it's not big enough.

Using Tapatalk
I'd say stick with it and see how you get on. I'd say they are plenty big enough. Failing that return to standard, keep the mods and put them on the Astra J estate that you buy instead.
Ye reckon will do that.

Using Tapatalk
sure you will get interest on auto trader etc worth selling as it is for a bit over standard price to the right person
but if you are after a quick sale then take the mods off and sell standard as most normal people don't like cars that have been modded
and you can get some cash back on the mods you have
also some pictures and a detailed list of mods on forums can sometimes help sell
Get a decent Astra estate mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTC 1.6 Turbo SRI for sale AddisonD 0 1,393 27:th-Mar-2021, 19:14:49
Last Post: AddisonD
  My J For Sale GOKIWI 0 3,252 2:nd-Mar-2017, 20:29:15
Last Post: GOKIWI