Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
for lewis

For Lewis
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261535000034
Ah bargain :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats a track lol, cam would you collect and meet me half way?

thats cheap if you do get it swap it over using a local auto glass firm to swap it over about £50
don't use auto glass they are not cheap
also that has the tabs for the auto dim mirror so get the mirror and surround from rusty
sure i have a loom for that somewhere
Lewis6317 Wrote:Thats a track lol, cam would you collect and meet me half way?

It's an hour and half round trip just to Rotherham! Lol, it would be cheaper to arrange a courier
If you use http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/quotev3.php then put in the measurements, I put in hight 150cm width 20cm length 20cm and weight 15kg it's only £15 next day, not sure if those sizes are roughly right?
here you are mate
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Auto...-and-cover

also http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281372419998?_...EBIDX%3AIT
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I would not trust a courier with glass

tucpal Wrote:I would not trust a courier with glass

+1.

I sent a glass tank I put bubble wrap inside I put think polystyrene around the outside then bubble wrap and then a box clearly marking the Box with Glass tape.

When the person opened it all that was left was shards of glass, they said the box looked more like they played football with it.

I had photo's of the whole packing etc so I could prove it was 100% fine.

Much better to go and get it mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
tucpal Wrote:thats cheap if you do get it swap it over using a local auto glass firm to swap it over about £50
don't use auto glass they are not cheap
also that has the tabs for the auto dim mirror so get the mirror and surround from rusty
sure i have a loom for that somewhere

Is it plug and play the ?

Yes

Awesome :-)

Rusty another trip lol

Lol you pay my fuel and I'll go get it by myself mate
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Lol how much would that be? Dod you say you had 500 miles on half a tank

Yeah so I thought mate as the gauge didn't drop on why back from yours Saturday but got in it Tuesday and the gauge was down to below quarter so I reckon I should get 600 out of the tank.

Mind you mate I wasn't hanging about coming back.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Lol you pay my fuel and I'll go get it by myself mate

If your up north I can wrap some stuff for u while your here lol