Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
day buzzy

Buzzy Day
Fitted my suspension kit and side repeaters

[ATTACH]191[/ATTACH]

What do you think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks brilliant mate. What drop you got?

I think you need to do a how too of the side repeaters. Would love some close up shots too.
Its quite easy just remove your side repeaters the vxr ones stick on then click the corsa side repeaters in to the surrounds
The drop i am not to shore got the kit of fleebay billy's and ebach kit 8 month old £175 bargain
Sits beautifully
Using Tapatalk
side repeaters look real good
the drop looks real low but i like it
Love the side repeaters, can't seem to find them cheaper than £30 though, got any links??
thats about the going rate and you need the indicators also
that is just for the surrounds
Looking really good mate. If you have Eibach springs your looking at a 25mm to 30mm drop. Let me know if you get any rubbing etc with them 19s on as I have Eibachs for mine and still unsure wether to just get a coilover kit in case any rubbing.
What's the ride like now bumpy or the same ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bit ***** the springs are for a 1.6 so it's not good
Going to see if I can get the correct springs at billing
So I will have a set of mint spring for a 1.6 j for sale very soon
are they EIBACH if so give us a bell at the end of the month
Yes they are and I will
I thought it looked a bit low petrol springs will drop a diesel to the floor
and diesel springs will hardly lower a petrol car at all
your wright you can have them make me an offer
They are mint i don't think the lad i got the kit off had them on a car long
Got my new springs to day excellent service from LMF only ordered them yesterday and they didn't have them in stock tucpal if you want them let me know
will have to wait about 4 weeks got to much to do with this bumper
but if they're still there then i will but if they go then dont worry
seeing as its you and i carnt be ****d to put them on flee bay and post them i will save them for you
cool i won't forget
New springs fitted and its a lot better
any pics there i bet it sits better now

also i will get in touch in a few weeks
just need to get the bumper out the way
lots better now thanks i will get some picks when i have washed it
dont worry about the springs thay have your name on them
cool if you are near chester i will just pick them up
Not to far about 20 min
[MENTION=52]Dicko[/MENTION] did you manage to get tickets for Trax sorted?
[ATTACH]205[/ATTACH] as promised photo with new springs fitted and I have washed the car to

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No not yet whelan
looking very good
Tucpal that's ok I will pm you my address and phone number when I am at my laptop
cool just get this bumper out the way then i will be down
Does any1 know if there's any rubbing when lowering an Astra j 2.0 cdti Sri vxline 19" alloy with 40 mm eibach lowering springs
(6:th-Jul-2014, 20:30:57)Dicko Wrote: Its quite easy just remove your side repeaters the vxr ones stick on then click the corsa side repeaters in to the surrounds
The drop i am not to shore got the kit of fleebay billy's and ebach kit 8 month old £175 bargain
Silly question, but do the surrounds stick on with tape? I take it a used set would need new tape or am I thinking wrong?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
correct new tape if they are used there about £30 new
Ahh I see. I've just stumbled across a pair including indicators for £23 posted.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk