Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
trax info payment

Trax payment info
For all that are attending Trax this year here is the info for payment

Adult ticket is £16
There will be a charge of £2 to cover the cost of me sending the tickets and stand pass to you recorded signed for

So eg
1 ticket plus postage is £18
2 tickets plus postage is £34

Payment to me via paypal family/friend to cornishtaz@hotmail.com

When sending payment please add a note with the following

Username
Real name
No of tickets req'd
Whether you require postage
Address
Car reg

I'm covering the £5 postage for all tickets I order from the organisers

I need all payments in by end of play 7th July to ensure we get a good spot and get the discounted tickets. I'm going to try and get some extra stand passes so anyone not meeting the deadline can order their ticket direct from the organiser and should still be able to get on the stand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on guys I've only had 5 payments for Trax so far another 5 to go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should have had mine I hope
Yes mate got yours and payment thread updated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mate have sent to you today via PayPal. Hopefully you have received it.
Yes mate payment thread updated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't worry, will be paying mine shortly...

Paid 6/7/14
Payment closes tonight. I'll be buying the tickets tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tickets and stand passes have been ordered and paid for.

I've got 4 extra stand passes ordered and will be available on first come basis but you'll need to buy your ticket direct from here http://www.traxshows.co.uk/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Have u recieved my payment?
Tottybye Wrote:Have u recieved my payment?
Yes mate payment thread has been updated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
looking forward to meeting everyone should be a fun day out
tucpal Wrote:looking forward to meeting everyone should be a fun day out

As long as it doesnt rain!!!
it does not rain past birmingham cameron rain is just a northern thing
really looking forward to a convoy got to get some shots of the VXR,S flying past
tucpal Wrote:it does not rain past birmingham cameron rain is just a northern thing
really looking forward to a convoy got to get some shots of the VXR,S flying past

Rusty...Are you planning on attending?? If you do, we need to park next to each other lol, we can be twins

I cant wait! gonna bring a good camera.
Hopefully it's a good turn out
Still trying to get a new app just goes further on phoned Monday and the list was back to Feb.

Im on the list for cancelled but I got told not to hold out any hope.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Think I'll have the most standard car there but at least I can nick...I mean borrow ideas from you all.
Shall we get a meet sorted before Trax?
SI SRI Wrote:Shall we get a meet sorted before Trax?

Yeh im wanting to do a convoy down from 'up north', we could meet somewhere near leeds or sheffield or somewhere on the m1
Cameron UK Wrote:Yeh im wanting to do a convoy down from 'up north', we could meet somewhere near leeds or sheffield or somewhere on the m1

Cam that's good idea I think Tucpal said he would sort it didn't he?

But I think SI SRI want's a meet before everyone meets at trax like a July Aug meet.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Defo up for a convoy towards Silverstone. But I think we need to get a meet before hand so everyone gets to know all.
Si can you start another meet thread for any interest. I'd like to keep this thread on topic.

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rusty2009 Wrote:Cam that's good idea I think Tucpal said he would sort it didn't he?

But I think SI SRI want's a meet before everyone meets at trax like a July Aug meet.

Oh right lol, yeh I'm up for that distance depending
Yer no worries mate.
Payment sent for 2 tickets
See you all there
Dicko Wrote:Payment sent for 2 tickets
See you all there
Payment closed on 7th July and tickets were ordered on the 8th. If you require tickets you'll need to order tickets direct from Trax website. I do have 4 stand passes available, see post 9 above. I'll refund you the money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok sorry thanks
[MENTION=52]Dicko[/MENTION] here's the link to the site, get them tickets ordered lol
Dicko Wrote:ok sorry thanks

Still come though lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So are you all ready for Trax and are you looking forward to it. Rusty2009 34 30,988 7:th-Sep-2014, 03:17:22
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Trax stand passes and entry ticket cornishtaz 1 14,396 4:th-Sep-2014, 21:37:19
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Trax tickets cornishtaz 52 32,781 4:th-Sep-2014, 18:26:36
  Trax convoy info cornishtaz 76 46,099 31:st-Aug-2014, 17:51:37
  Odd Jobs at Trax Rusty2009 45 34,608 31:st-Aug-2014, 05:25:05
Last Post: Lewis6317
  Trax 7th Sept 2014 info and interest thread cornishtaz 113 58,547 23:rd-Aug-2014, 18:15:49
Last Post: tucpal
  Trax payment confirmation cornishtaz 0 8,894 24:th-Jun-2014, 12:57:57
  Let's get a Stand at Trax at silver stone 7th September! LiamTurner 15 10,196 11:th-Jun-2014, 18:36:25