Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
my precat removed

Removed my precat
Had my precat removed today and car now sounds awesome, not sure whether to remove the centre box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You kept that quite.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Not so quiet now, has a nice burble on throttle lift off

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cool any vids
Not yet will do one tomorrow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a nice drive by and take off noise would be nice
Did it give any error lights having it removed? Also what sort of cost was it if you don't mind me asking? Very tempted to do it to mine I've heard it makes a big difference to how the car drives (Not sure if that was the guy true to push his services though)
I've got no warning lights or error messages. I used my local custom exhaust company who made the pipe for £150. The does seem to pick up quicker and the increase growl is very nice.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a quick video sat in my garage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still prefer the sound of my dirty diesel lol, jokes, sounds good, you need a set of pressed plates like mine, after trax I bet loads of people will buy them
purrrrr fect
Sound good mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Video doesn't do it justice as it was on my phone

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]