Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
story very annoying

Very annoying story
So I was driving home the other night and I decided to take a short cut through a rough estate in Leeds called littlelondon (the place where people get shot)

All of a sudden I heard a huge explosion like my tyre had popped and pulled over when I could, when I checked, someone had thrown a full size brick at my car passenger door. I rang the police and went to look for whoever did it.

I saw 3 kids at the point where I heard the bang and when they saw my car they ran off so I ditched the car and took chase, only for them to loose me in a maze of snickets.

Police couldn't find them and they were useless, they told me just to go home, as I set off home I spotted them again on a football pitch, they saw me again!!! Drove after them on the pitch and they ran into another maze! Took chase and lost them AGAIN!!!

So, all in all it's costing me £70 to repair the damage and replay the whole door BUT.... It gives me an excuse for the guy to take out all my dints and spray my rear lights with tint lacqour, total cost £150 little bast*rds!!!

Plus he's going to compound polish my car before trax for free so don't worry rusty
god knows what them kids will grow up to be
some people are just total *****
Not a good end to the day then.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Won't drive through there again!

What would you have done if you caught them?
Using Tapatalk
he would have been arrested and charged for assault
and the kids would walk free laughing
tucpal Wrote:he would have been arrested and charged for assault
I was thinking they would a) beat him up or b) said "what you going to ****ing do about it"
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:Won't drive through there again!

What would you have done if you caught them?

Probably tried to hold 1 or 2 of them until the police came or chucked the in the boot

tucpal Wrote:he would have been arrested and charged for assault

Can't even do a citizens arrest these days!!!