Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
this is possible?

Is this possible?
As much as I do love the look of my pre-facelift astra I have always loved the look the front of the facelift model but due to insufficient funds the newest shape wasn't in my budget, having said that is it possible to get my pre-facelift looking like this beauty?

I have a facelift bumper for sale has no grills etc but is in carbon flash.

you can get the grills and lower lights on eBay thou.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Does it fit though? That's the million dollar question lol. I did mail you about a week ago regarding your bumper.
Turner_SRi Wrote:Does it fit though? That's the million dollar question lol. I did mail you about a week ago regarding your bumper.

Did I not reply?

It should fit I the only thing else you might need is the side brackets where the bumper clips on at wings but other than that there should be no problems.

When Lewis comes down mine next I can check for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I got no reply, doesn't matter though.

I'd love to see some sort of progress thread about this little project. When seeing it being done successfully it may push me to want to do it myself! What made you change your mind about the facelift?
there will be a progress thread very soon with regards to this
but it is not cheap
How much cash we talking?
Sorry I didn't reply.

I already have the facelift the only reason I have one for sale is because I needed the washer jets for my xenon retrofit.

Then one have is for front parking thou.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
This bumper you have for sale, does it have parking sensors?
if you get the right color bumper you will save about £200 on paint
It has 2 holes for 2 sensors the other 2 are fitted in the grill.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I'm not particularly sure what exact colour my black is because I haven't bothered looking up my paint code yet but I know it has purple and silver speckles in it when looking closely revealed by the light.

How much are you wanting for the bumper Rusty?
Sounds like carbon flash, only want £50 collected mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Temptations are all up in my head lol, I'll have to wait on this thread Tucpal is talking about first I think.
i will show you where i am up too now
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-VXLI...earch--541