Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
site layout

site layout
anyonone else problems with the site?
it looks like this:
I'm getting the same no matter what style I use. Can barley use the site.
no problems here rusty do we have any problems ?
yep i see thew problem try vx.o.c default that seems to work fine
but blue white is doing the above
I'm using Dark Blue and appears ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mines playing up even on the default. I'm trying to use site on both iPhone and iPad and experiencing issues on both. Was fine last night.
I am working to fix this error.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
all styles are now down ??
you will all have to just bare with us for a bit till this gets sorted out.
Can all members please bare with us while we sort this out this seems to be a deep rooted problem.

Rest assured we are working hard to fix this. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please note tapatalk does seem to be working fine so if you can use that then please do for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
We are all up and running again I would once again like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to all members while this problem was affecting you.

I would also like to apologize for the time taken to correct this problem.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
if you notice any other problems contact my self or rusty asap
but hopefully all sorted out now thanks
We'll done rusty, quick fix, thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site feedback Rusty2009 8 6,780 29:th-Jul-2015, 19:09:49
Last Post: Tonto

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
TrealdUnrem (9:th-Apr-2024, 06:15:16)