Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
airbushing

Airbushing
Ok so I want something on my car, with my idea set out see below.

I went hunting for airbrush's in my area found a site and had a look though some of the things they have done.

I'm getting crazy ideas now.

here's some the things they have done
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
They are pretty impressive!
What sort of thing are you thinking?

Can see the image on your car that clearly.
Just this mate.

Had a quote of £280.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Rusty2009 Wrote:Just this mate.

Had a quote of £280.

That's a lot of money for something so little, can't you just get a sticker made up!!
Cameron UK Wrote:That's a lot of money for something so little, can't you just get a sticker made up!!

I thought about a sticker but want it done right and I want it to last.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Very nice mate, will last and is very unique.
Rusty2009 Wrote:I thought about a sticker but want it done right and I want it to last.

No disrespect to you but I think it could go in a better place, under side repeaters?
WhelanUK Wrote:Very nice mate, will last and is very unique.

Thanks.

Cameron UK Wrote:No disrespect to you but I think it could go in a better place, under side repeaters?

The final place hasn't been decided yet but it will be on the rear of the car, If I did it under the side repeater I would have to have it done both sides. The pic was just a quick knock up to send to company's for an idea of pricing.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Thanks.

The final place hasn't been decided yet but it will be on the rear of the car, If I did it under the side repeater I would have to have it done both sides. The pic was just a quick knock up to send to company's for an idea of pricing.

Could you not get a design around the vauxhall badge, you could take it off as well so easier to paint,
Cameron UK Wrote:Could you not get a design around the vauxhall badge, you could take it off as well so easier to paint,

Around the badge I didn't think of that I'll have to think about that, but taking the badge off would leave a hole and TBH I want the badge left on.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Around the badge I didn't think of that I'll have to think about that, but taking the badge off would leave a hole and TBH I want the badge left on.

i meant to take off the full badge along with the switch assembly so he can paint easier, the whole section
Quality stickers do last & when you come to sell the car you'd have to get it repainted?
Using Tapatalk