Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
good morning everyone

Good Morning Everyone

Hi everyone. I've just joined the group so just dropped in here to say 'Hello' ?...Sorry if its the wrong section mind.
Im Dud from Notts, UK. Last week I've brought my first ever Vauxhall. For the last 10yrs I've owned Fords.
Got a 2012 Insignia 2.0 cdti SE, and so far im pretty damn pleased with it. Ok, I've forgot to apply the electric handbrake a few times, but its a learning curve ?.
Seen some great posts on here so far, and im already looking to upgrade my CD400 to a Sat Nav model.
Hope to get go know you all in the future. Enjoy your day.
Dud

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to VXOC.

Nice looking car there.

Tip electric hand brake pull it up twice when parking this will stop it self releasing.
I know on the 2.0cdti insignia's the oil pick up seal is prone to failing (you most likely know about this already).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome mate, almost bought one of these before the Astra GTC!
(7:th-Dec-2020, 08:25:01)Rusty2009 Wrote: Welcome to VXOC.

Nice looking car there.

Tip electric hand brake pull it up twice when parking this will stop it self releasing.
I know on the 2.0cdti insignia's the oil pick up seal is prone to failing (you most likely know about this already).
Thanks mate. First Vauxhall Ive had since a C reg Belmont over 20yrs ago ?. Very happy with it, and thanks for the handbrake tip. Had no idea to be honest. Its the 1st car ive had with electric handbrake. Takes a bit of getting used to, even a month later Ive forgot to apply it!! Cheers again ??

(22:nd-Dec-2020, 10:16:30)M222RJF Wrote: Welcome mate, almost bought one of these before the Astra GTC!
Thanks matey. Funnily enough I nearly got an Astra instead, but when I went to view it, the pics on Auto Trader had been highly edited and almost looked like a different car. It waa defo 2 shades of red!! Nearly passed on the Insignia coz it looked massive compared to my Focus, but its actually easier to drive....and faster ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morning all.. pistnbroke 1 1,437 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:20:11
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Good evening Big Dave2 4 4,206 22:nd-Jan-2017, 01:29:11
Last Post: tucpal
  Good morning JPW 11 7,203 7:th-Aug-2016, 20:59:13
Last Post: JPW
  Good Evening tommyboy1289 8 5,384 15:th-May-2016, 18:38:24
Last Post: tommyboy1289
  Good day! mg3091 4 5,316 16:th-Mar-2014, 19:40:16
Last Post: Rusty2009