Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
400 cd plus

cd 400 plus
Hey just after some advice i have just bought a zafira tourer 2015 it has the cd400 plus system with dab however no Bluetooth, my old car is the astra j with the cd400 but it has Bluetooth is it possible to take the Bluetooth module out of the astra and put it in to the tourer?

Many thanks
Andy
PM me the REG as most it should be built in unless yours is an early one with all separate modules.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thanks for sending the reg over I can confirm that the radio fitted to your car is an AIO (all in one) with USB DAB+ & BT (BT also supports audio streaming).

When you push phone on the radio what happens?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(17:th-Aug-2020, 16:12:15)Rusty2009 Wrote: Thanks for sending the reg over I can confirm that the radio fitted to your car is an AIO (all in one) with USB DAB+ & BT (BT also supports audio streaming).

thanks for your reply, when i push the phone button it just mutes the system
That is very odd I wonder if someone has swapped the radio and installed the wrong box.

Could be worth pulling it out and seeing if you can get the part number or a pic of the label I'll soon tell you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(17:th-Aug-2020, 18:03:10)Andy1012345 Wrote:
(17:th-Aug-2020, 16:12:15)Rusty2009 Wrote: Thanks for sending the reg over I can confirm that the radio fitted to your car is an AIO (all in one) with USB DAB+ & BT (BT also supports audio streaming).

thanks for your reply, when i push the phone button it just mutes the system

Hi sorry for delay in replying here is all the codes from the radio
4114356a00049904
7310500000000x
It's the correct radio then.

So can be either the BT has gone faulty on it may need reprogramming.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(21:st-Aug-2020, 17:54:44)Rusty2009 Wrote: It's the correct radio then.

So can be either the BT has gone faulty on it may need reprogramming.

thanks for you help rusty, is programing something i can do from home? also i have been in the head liner and there doesnt appear to be a mic for the bluetooth
Programming if you have a MDI and access to SPS then yes you can.

How very strange is there a connector up for the MIC?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi eveyone, i own a zafira tourer model july 2015 and its fitted with cd400 plus.
However i was lately thinking to possibly replace the cd400 plus with navi 650/950, so my question to y’all is, is that possible and would it need extra wiring/programming?

Thanks in advance Otman
(30:th-Jan-2023, 12:47:43)Otman Wrote: Hi eveyone, i own a zafira tourer model july 2015 and its fitted with cd400 plus.
However i was lately thinking to possibly replace the cd400 plus with navi 650/950, so my question to y’all is, is that possible and would it need extra wiring/programming?

Thanks in advance   Otman

Yes extra wiring is needed and then programming of the Navi unit.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
milozic (31:st-Oct-2023, 20:48:01), m28937 (14:th-Jun-2023, 15:40:10)