Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
j astra

Astra j

Hi there I have a problem with my dpf it is regenerating ever 60 miles or so no fault on the ecu any idea what it could be 
Many ?
It could be many things. most commonly it could be due to lots of short trip. a sensor starting fail.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi folks, New member here.

Can somebody advise/link to the best (type) of Android in dash head units?
Im not over gone on the 10" 'Tesla' type, i kind of like the unit that sits on top of the center console (eg; carvocal crv 4398)
But the sensible thing to do i think is look for something akin to the more common in set 7 " units with seperate CD (& dsp) unit.
Likehead Unit RV-57544 - from Iceboxauto on eBay.UK,

They say they are UK based distribution depot and gear comes W/ 2 year warranty and advised their head units can be set for either RHD or LHD in settings... they do state Vauxhall Astra J 09-15. I dont know if im allowed post a link to it on eBay

Is there a well regarded unit in general around the £250-350 mark does anyone know, that gives correct door open notifications and would a reverse camera work in conjunction with previous retrofitted aftermarket parking sensors?

Just want to upgrade the car a little with a touch screen system and BT audio. (2010 cd400)

Srry for long post & any advise appreciated - Thx.
take it off, gut it and get a remap.

just dont drive it on public roads after

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
Thebatfink (7:th-Jul-2023, 20:15:41), fratiee (2:nd-May-2023, 18:56:26)