Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hi all

Hi All
Hi all. Found this after searching for tucpal when i see a how to on the other astra forum.

Looks like a great forum looking forward to the stay! Nice to see all us J's in one place

Here's a pic of Alice, my 1.6 Energy. Had her for 3 months now from new 8 miles to 3k currently and I love it, no complaints so far.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129[/ATTACH]

Plans to tint the rears, interior ambient lighting, debadged grill, and few other things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome webby cars looking good there
you will find loads of useful info on here how too,s info etc
we are growing all the time and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the forum, any questions just let us know
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay and find the site useful.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the welcome guys, looking forward to the stay!

Any members here from Essx? Will be good to go to a meeting when there are some.
We're pretty well spread around the country. Check out the members map and add your location to it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well for someone who works in IT that took far too long to work out how lol. but done now! looks like us southerners are quite far apart at the moment.
Check out the meets section, if you have any ideas for meets let us know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]