Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
leather half

Half leather
VAUXHALL ASTRA J 2011-2013 5 DOOR HALF LEATHER SEATS ALL SEATS & HEADREST ONLY | eBay
shame no door cards
so say wouldnt fit my 2010 astra j :/
of course they will fit a 2010 model.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
oh because on the ebay listing says only for 2011-2013.... would it be noticeable with different style door cards?
At the price there on I'd go for it and worry about the door cards at a later date
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No mate it will look ok. If you want them stick a bid and I'll fit um with you if you want.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
yeh mate, i might do..... only thing slightly worried as when i go out with kids i have 3 big car seats in back and worried it may mark it....
just found this set with door cards

VAUXHALL ASTRA J MK6 5 DOOR HALF LEATHER SEATS DOOR CARDS INTERIOR 2009 - 2014 | eBay
go for the set with the door cards mate as the have the holes for the winders in the rear
doors cards and go for around £60 each
they will fit no problem at all.
tucpal Wrote:go for the set with the door cards mate as the have the holes for the winders in the rear
doors cards and go for around £60 each
they will fit no problem at all.

yeh which is perfect for me as front it electric windows and rear is winders on mine too lol
i can make the holes for them but you have to be spot on so best get the correct ones.
is there a difference in the door cards? because might save a little and just get the seats
tucpal Wrote:i can make the holes for them but you have to be spot on so best get the correct ones.

mine are still spot on that you did for me buy it would be easier with the holes there already!!!

Lewis, Half leather is 110% worth it, completely changes the inside of the car, i prefer it to full leather personally as dont get too warm and sticky in the summer LOL

The link ive posted have a nicer cloth pattern, dont like the ones with door cards, the one i sent look nice IMHO
Cameron UK Wrote:mine are still spot on that you did for me buy it would be easier with the holes there already!!!

Lewis, Half leather is 110% worth it, completely changes the inside of the car, i prefer to full leather personally as dont get too warm and sticky in the summer LOL

The link ive posted have a nicer cloth pattern, dont like the ones with door cards, the one i sent look nice IMHO

was your door cards different to the half leather set you got mate??
the door cards are leather mate on the half leather seats set
Lewis6317 Wrote:was your door cards different to the half leather set you got mate??

Yeh they are leather the same as the full leather interior but you could get those seats now and see how you go

tucpal Wrote:the door cards are leather mate on the half leather seats set

Yup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VXR Leather Seats Ebay marktourino 0 7,655 30:th-Mar-2019, 22:31:11
Last Post: marktourino
  Centre Console with Manual Handbrake (Leather Arm Rest) sheppy1 18 15,749 19:th-May-2017, 22:23:04
Last Post: Jon_es
  Astra leather interior Tomthebiker 3 11,477 8:th-Nov-2016, 15:30:06
Last Post: tucpal
  GTC VXR Half Leather Interior Andy_GTC 3 10,376 9:th-Sep-2016, 12:27:09
Last Post: bhalay207
  Vauxhall Astra J complete leather interior stigeye 9 13,392 14:th-Aug-2016, 23:05:51
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Full Leather Interior with Door Cards! sheppy1 4 11,334 14:th-Jun-2016, 23:08:30
Last Post: irmartyn
  Leather seats + door cards Lewis6317 1 9,471 27:th-Nov-2014, 08:36:50
Last Post: tucpal
  HALF LEATHER 5 DOOR Cameron UK 2 4,601 16:th-Sep-2014, 20:13:57
Last Post: Rusty2009
  leather interior tucpal 1 3,676 28:th-Mar-2014, 09:50:49
Last Post: Lewis6317