Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
east hello sussex from

hello from east Sussex
Hi all 
just brought a 2015 GTC bi turbo and loving it so far its just a shame that they missed of the bluetooth but hey at least i got DAB
might look at upgrading th ehead unit but not sure if to go for and android unit or double din stereo 
i like the chinese units as it puts the display were it needs to be but hate that they dont display the radio station just the frequency  and just not sure about the quality of them 

any way do you have any meet ups for the group near east sussex ?
Welcome to the forum enjoy
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
(20:th-Jan-2019, 20:52:45)Jpbroad1970 Wrote: Welcome to the forum enjoy

cheers bud
Welcome to the forum, nice to see that we both have the same model, a very nice car, good on fuel on the motorway if you drive like me, I did upgrade my cd400+ to a Navi 950 via a CarVision unit which was already installed in the car when I bought her, then which was replaced by a Pioneer F88 then finally the Navi 950.
(20:th-Jan-2019, 22:39:58)marktourino Wrote: Welcome to the forum, nice to see that we both have the same model, a very nice car, good on fuel on the motorway if you drive like me, I did upgrade my cd400+ to a Navi 950 via a CarVision unit which was already installed in the car when I bought her, then which was replaced by a Pioneer F88 then finally the Navi 950.

thanks for the welcome
sounds like you take your music just as serious
i looked at the double din and an apple play radio but was put of by the location and having to change the trim.
i am hearing good things about the Nav950 was it an easy retrofit ?
sounds like you take your stereo seriously
was the Nav 950 an easy retrofit?
Welcome to vxoc.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(20:th-Jan-2019, 23:33:47)caspyrp Wrote: sounds like you take your stereo seriously
was the Nav 950 an easy retrofit?

The Navi 950 was retrofitted by Rusty 2009 who sorted out the wiring, did the vci code & installed the oem reversing camera, Rusty is quite knowledgeable with most retrofits as he has done my power folding mirrors, ipc menu upgrade on this car alone,on my previous Astra J sri rusty upgraded my ipc, fitted power folding mirrors, rear electric windows & was going to retrofit twin reversing lights & twin rear fog lights before I had the car written off, there are other members on this site who can do the retrofits,but as Rusty is closes to where I live & his reputation is second to none then is why I rate Rusty so highly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member from the East Midlands - cant write message!!! Billy Barcelona 0 3,011 8:th-Apr-2019, 15:03:23
Last Post: Billy Barcelona
  New north east member goldenwonder 3 3,075 26:th-Mar-2019, 23:57:21
Last Post: vladarr
  Hello from the South East Gavster_VX 4 3,880 6:th-Jun-2018, 12:30:15
Last Post: sparkyscfc74
  North East newbie Thegraham1 5 5,197 24:th-Nov-2014, 21:19:46
Last Post: Thegraham1