Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
any sedan gtc problems? cause my these would on wheels

Would these GTC wheels on my Sedan cause any problems?
Hey everyone.

I own a 2015 Opel Astra Sedan (1.6 CDTi 136PS)

I found 8.5x20 wheels from a wrecked Astra J GTC. I wanna change my OEM 7x17s (225/50 R17) to those.

They both have same bolt patterns (5x115)

Would that change cause any issues (to speedometer, ABS, traction control etc)? Because general fact is more than +3% increase  is not recommended and It's about +6.9% change to the tire size.

But they're also Astra wheels so I'm confused about what should I do.

I'm thinking to get brand new 245/40 R20 tires if you guys approve the purchase.

What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Has this been written in invisible ink? All I see is a white screen.
(30:th-Jul-2018, 12:51:01)Big Dave2 Wrote: Has this been written in invisible ink? All I see is a white screen.

Someone did a copy and paste should be able to see it now.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.4T Turbo problems tzaks 2 6,920 14:th-Feb-2019, 13:49:29
Last Post: tzaks
  Garage scratched my wheels. pope30 3 5,337 14:th-Jun-2015, 21:02:52
Last Post: Nickmagicfingers1981