Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hi 2015 turbo edition all 5dr limited

Hi all 2015 limited edition 5dr turbo
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help i am new to the forum and am wondering what colour to get my 19inch alloys resprayed i have a white car so was thinking something dark like gloss black or anthracite grey. All opinions welcome ?
Welcome and glossy black would look good with white

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Im thinking so too thank you for the welcome ?

Meant to be smileys not question marks still getting the hang of this aha
Welcome mate.
Welcome to VXOC.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome mate
I’m more of an anthracite fan than gloss black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the gloss black would work with some of the other details of the car but i dont know if it will hide the wheel too much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally... Astra J GTC, 1.6 Turbo, SRi UseThe4s 1 2,622 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:18:40
Last Post: Rusty2009
  New Astra j Limited owner up in Telford Eddie0892 3 6,689 9:th-May-2017, 20:27:15
Last Post: Eddie0892
  New member 2012 GTC 1.4 turbo David1987 8 5,679 11:th-Mar-2017, 09:28:00
Last Post: vocky