Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
requests price number information and part

Part number and price information requests
Yes mate my fault I just chucked my reg in and got the same part number come up, this will be fun trying to get the right one one now do you know the trade price on it mate?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
No sorry mate only got the retail price, trade might be 5% less.

Seeing as the fusebox is the same you should have all the contacts and wiring fitted already
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah it's just the xenon side I need and all the wiring is ready to go for that.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
anyone knw what part nr 13346765 is? is is something from the front bumper, cant figure out what it tis
(17:th-Mar-2016, 08:59:15)n1ibor Wrote: anyone knw what part nr 13346765 is? is is something from the front bumper, cant figure out what it tis

Here you go mate.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
thank you

it's gonna need a few more part's tahn that tho (1 headlight costs 930€)
Ooh I saw that on the facebook group.

Yep a few more parts the grills look reusable (even if you have to bond them in) one fog light looks to be ok all the washer parts can be swapped over (if not damaged behind) AFL headlights aren't cheap @cornishtaz has a set for sale iirc they are the same part number of both LHD & RHD as the AFL control module sets them up for the side of the road.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
@n1ibor I've got a pair of AFL headlights complete with all ballasts and bulbs and all mounting points intact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ns seems to have taken the brunt of the impact. The lower grill is shagged but the top opel may be ok.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
only the right light is damaged (left on the picture). behind the bumper is a beam, that on is broken as well. also radiator is shot, and the condensator for the aircon is broken too.
Another local garage (not opel lol) might be able to fix the headlight without having to place an whole new one, but they are not shure since they havent seen the car yet.

If that does not work, are u willing to ship? And i would not be buying a pair but a single one, but i don't know i that works for you @cornishtaz

sorry for shabby english
@n1ibor I'd prefer to sell as a pair. I don't have a GTC anymore so have no need for them and I don't want to be stuck with one headlight. I'm happy to ship both but would need to check the cost.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok, i'll definitly keep this option in mind. what price are you looking for?
(18:th-Mar-2016, 12:02:38)n1ibor Wrote: ok, i'll definitly keep this option in mind. what price are you looking for?
I was looking for £700 plus postage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(18:th-Mar-2016, 12:28:38)cornishtaz Wrote:
(18:th-Mar-2016, 12:02:38)n1ibor Wrote: ok, i'll definitly keep this option in mind. what price are you looking for?
I was looking for £700 plus postage

That's honestly a realy fair price for both of them. but i only need one so then it is a bit expensive. Thank for the offer tho
(17:th-Mar-2016, 13:31:20)Rusty2009 Wrote: Ooh I saw that on the facebook group.

Yep a few more parts the grills look reusable (even if you have to bond them in) one fog light looks to be ok all the washer parts can be swapped over (if not damaged behind) AFL headlights aren't cheap @cornishtaz has a set for sale iirc they are the same part number of both LHD & RHD as the AFL control module sets them up for the side of the road.

Does the car automaticly ajust them or does it need adjustment from the settings menu (or something like that) in the car?
I think there's a setting in the menu. I'll try and find out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When the AFL module is programmed it's set to LHD or RHD.

If you wanted to take a trip to say France you can set them to LHD iirc its by pulling and hold the indictor stalk while you start the car, then do the opposite when you return to the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
So if i mount them, and my car is still set on rhd, the lichts wil automaticly Be rhd as wel Right?
Or do i need to change the module of the headlight using the settings in the car?
Is your car lhd or rhd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11:th-Apr-2016, 17:00:58)n1ibor Wrote: So if i mount them, and my car is still set on rhd, the lichts wil automaticly Be rhd as wel Right?

Yes mate

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(11:th-Apr-2016, 19:06:07)cornishtaz Wrote: Is your car lhd or rhd

I Drive on the Right side of the road, and my steeringwheel is on the left side of the car
You guys are sure this won't give any problems right? Because a friend of mine told me that the headlight shine differently to light the signs and pedestrians etc. and that it is a phsical proces and not a electrical one
Ok I got one of my headlights from Germany and there AFL units (this is inside the car which controls the headlights) is set up for LHD. My AFL module is set up for RHD apart from the beam pointing to low down (which was adjusted after fitting) there is no issue as the control module points the moveable Xenon into the right position.

Also the part number for AFL headlamps are the same for both RHD & LHD although part numbers have been updated a few times.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
My headlights where still set for UK roads, as i could not see any of the signs on the right side of te road. So i put the key in and pulled the lever and now they seem to be better. But now i get that Icon flashing everytime i start. Anyway to reset this?

Thanks for All the Help i'm getting Here lately
Hi guys, do any of you know the part numbers for a VXR styling kit for a 5 door 2013 Astra?
You can buy XP look side skirts, front & rear skirts/ lip off this seller on eBay for £199 inc postage. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...Swxp9W-QDx

I have a feeling the factory kit will be eye wateringly expensive.

rdx real tailgate spoiler can be found here... http://www.imexdesigns.co.uk/rdx_rear_sp...-2238.html

Picture courtesy of Jonathaneuk
for a vxr look 5 door front bumpers,

look on facebook and search astra j store
How do the skirts and bumper skirts attach to the existing parts?
It can be secured with a combination of tape, self tapping screws and xmas tree clips etc. To be honest, fitting spoilers, side skirts and front and rear splitters/ valances are something best left to those who do it for a living, especially as all these parts will have to go off for spray painting anyway.
The vanity mirror flap on the drivers side is missing from my car. Can I buy a replacement flap or do I have to buy the entire sun visor?

If I can buy just the flap, could I have the part number please?

Astra GTC Sport 2.0 CDTI S/S
17A51755
W0

I guess if I can't buy just the flap I'll get a complete visor from a breakers.

Cheers,
Nick

Edit: thought I should add that my visors are grey!
Would be good to know the above! Mine has broken and is glued back together... Wouldn't mind a new flap!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

It comes as one so would be a scarp yard jobby.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(9:th-May-2016, 17:34:55)Rusty2009 Wrote: It comes as one so would be a scarp yard jobby.

I thought that might be the case. Thanks anyway...
There are a load of the actual visors on ebay for around 20 quid mate

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

(9:th-May-2016, 19:40:51)sheppy1 Wrote: There are a load of the actual visors on ebay for around 20 quid mate

Yeah, seen those. Just didn't want to pay £20 for what is probably only a £5 part of I didn't have too
Drivers storage box, pretty sure the catch should be sprung loaded?

Possible to buy just the spring/catch or is it the whole box?

Part no, prices & source anyone, I'm getting stumped by myself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'll have a look later for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Cheers Rusty, I kept coming across parts for the centre console only. As a second hand car, one of the things you get it for "a bargain" rather than pristine condition!

Looking on EPC it's sold as a complete unit.

There are about £16 new.

STORAGE COMPARTMENT, INSTRUMENT PANEL, LHD, BLACK (PRODUCTION NO. 13266360) 13306488

-STORAGE COMPARTMENT, INSTRUMENT PANEL, RHD (PRODUCTION NO. 13266361) 13325834
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Cheery, time to remove it and see what an elastic band can do! I don't begrudge spending £16, but I do dislike the waste.

I have some of the metal spring clips somewhere in the garage (that used on the boot flap) so if you see its spring I could sort sending you one once I find them.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi,

Can any one help me out, I'm looking to replace the rear bumper toe eye cover as the 2013 GTC I recently purchase came with a damaged one. So far I have not been able to find one online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi 650 Screen Surround Part Number Jetcolour 9 9,215 4:th-Jan-2021, 14:01:10
Last Post: MarkAP68
  Part Number Required Traders 2 6,879 23:rd-Sep-2020, 08:50:29
Last Post: Traders
  Need help identify part. LucasBritish 1 7,498 22:nd-Jun-2020, 11:48:35
Last Post: Big Dave2
  Need help identify part. LucasBritish 2 2,648 22:nd-Jun-2020, 11:44:44
Looking for this part, see picture Budd 3 8,646 15:th-Feb-2019, 18:41:41
Last Post: Budd
  looking for part number then try here. Rusty2009 11 13,025 11:th-Jan-2019, 11:48:11
Last Post: Ykrats
  Boot rubber thing part number Telsun 0 7,602 2:nd-Jan-2019, 21:07:37
Last Post: Telsun
  Need a Part number Eddie0892 10 10,897 22:nd-Nov-2018, 14:05:53
  What is this part called? Boot latch cover thingy. rlievens 15 15,661 23:rd-Oct-2017, 13:36:58
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Requesting a Part number or technical information Rusty2009 23 18,955 31:st-May-2017, 11:54:53
Last Post: Weeman424