Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
gtc 136 6cdti ltd ed 1

1.6cdti (136) GTC Ltd Ed
Hey guys! This is my Astra / snowmobile-

It's got the full leather, Navi650, black dash surround, etc. So far all I've done is stuck in some rubber mats for the winter time and added a set of Insignia pedals, but I've been looking at a lot of other subtle mods which I think should've been fitted as standard.

I also want to do the front grill bar black- I've been looking at Plasti Dip, but I've read a lot of mixed reports... might just get it painted properly, I think it really changes the look of the car

So yea, that's all so far, but hopefully more to come. Cheers guys!
Nice wheels on your snowmobile! Welcome
Haha thanks!! All good until I have to buy tyres for it... Maybe Santa will bring some!!
the body colour grille just takes a few years to get used to lol

I hated mine, but now it's got the Opel badges I like it
TommyVice Wrote:Haha thanks!! All good until I have to buy tyres for it... Maybe Santa will bring some!!

Exactly lol. Hope you haven't been naugthy this year then.
Maybe get a set of winter tyres and alloys so you wear these ones out less. It might be worth the investment, but won't look as good offcourse

What size are these?
Those are the 20s @rlievens, although they don’t look it! I’ve been toying with the idea of lowering it, has anyone any recommendations?!

@Vocky, I don’t dislike the grille, but I think the contrast of the black and the white is cool, and it’s a bit different from standard... decision pending!