Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
picture you have taken best

Best picture you have taken
Doesnt have to be car related, just an amazing/interesting/funny pic

Ill start:

In my old gtc driving around knowsley safari park, a monkey decided to take a piddle on my windscreen:

Halfway through a flight to mexico and these drop down:
My dog not looking happy with her new xmas jumper:

After a day sprucing up my partners truck:

When I rescued a mouse from my tormenting cat:

My old astra G cabbie post modding:

Casual monkey:

Using Tapatalk
CASUAL MONKEY
Reflection shot on my rodeo:

Using Tapatalk

Whilst up the Empire State building in New York a couple of years ago I was gobsmacked to see a pigeon perched 84 floors up on the observation deck. He happily let me take his photo which has given me much pleasure over the years sharing it.
My best mate and love of my life
My dog Crazy Meg

These are probably my best ones

Dash our 1st kitten on the day we got him.

My old GTE after I had made the head lights look slightly smoked by painting part of the chrome on inside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full size picture dutton84 0 4,278 29:th-May-2015, 12:25:22
Last Post: dutton84