Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
odd beeping

Odd Beeping!
Hey!

Does anyone know what this weird beeping is!? It's just started a few weeks back and only occurs when I'm driving and not stationary with the engine on.

https://clyp.it/zgjl430o

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

(30:th-Aug-2017, 18:54:25)sheppy1 Wrote: Hey!

Does anyone know what this weird beeping is!? It's just started a few weeks back and only occurs when I'm driving and not stationary with the engine on.

Cheers!

your mrs as fitted a tracker lol.
(30:th-Aug-2017, 19:03:20)marky79 Wrote:
(30:th-Aug-2017, 18:54:25)sheppy1 Wrote: Hey!

Cheers!

your mrs as fitted a tracker lol.
Hahaha I think you're right! She never did like me going out till the wee hours of the morning and coming back smelling of perfume haha

Whereabouts in the car is it coming from?
It's coming from the head unit... I have an aftermarket unit but its still able to do all the beeps of the stock unit so unsure if it's a stock beeping noise or related to the head unit. I'd imagine it's car related and would occur even with a stock head unit as it carries on even when I reboot the unit

It's my aftermarket TPMS valves I think! I didn't think they worked but I checked my tyre pressure and one tyre was 10 PSI lower than the rest! Pumped it up and it hasn't done it since! Ha

I'm glad ot wasn't anything too serious
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
Yeah me too! Had me worried and then find out that the TPMS I fitted which I didn't think worked... Actually does work! Haha