Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
with please help photos

Help with photos PLEASE
Hi guys, I need some help uploading photos as I am in the process of making a 'How to' guide on how to install a tracker. I have around 15 photos I need to upload but it only seems to want to let me upload 5 and no more. Does anyone have any idea how to get around this (in Lehman's terms!), PLEASE!!!
Thanks, Graham
rusty is the man to talk to send him a pm http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/User-Rusty2009
Have you got a photobucket account as this would be the easiest way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No Taz, no Photobucket account. Even if I did have, I wouldn't know how to upload them from there. I'll drop Rusty a message I think
grahamfromoldham Wrote:No Taz, no Photobucket account. Even if I did have, I wouldn't know how to upload them from there. I'll drop Rusty a message I think

Hi Graham, i use this side, you can just keep clicking browse and select the pics you want, dont need an account as well

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload
Cameron, you're a star! A BIG thankyou. I will hopefully have the tracker installation uploaded later tonight. A must-do job even though I say so myself
grahamfromoldham Wrote:Cameron, you're a star! A BIG thankyou. I will hopefully have the tracker installation uploaded later tonight. A must-do job even though I say so myself

Your more than welcome, looking forward to seeing it!!!
Thanks for your help, the 'How to install a tracker' has now been added in the 'how to' section.