Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
headlight which is ? missing part

Which part is missing ? (Headlight)
Hey guys. First of all, English is not my native language and my English is bad. For that reason im already Sorry for grammar and other mistakes.

I'm living in Turkey and i have 2015 j edition.(5 doors ) . As you guys know, original headlights are yellow. So the former owner changed lights yellow from led xenon. Now i want to remove that led xenon, i wanna put yellow ones, but electrician said "a part is missing ". He said bulb socket is missing because when led xenons are working, they are warming and because of that they have fans at their back, so former electrician remove that light bulb socket or something (i'm saying something because i can't translate. ) Because of that, i cant change my headlights. Which part is missing ?

I am gonna upload pictures soon.
Hi, Your English is very good.

If you can upload some pictures that will help us better.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Sounds like the original bulb holders have been removed in order to fit these after market xenons, or at least that is what I'm thinking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headlight Swap leeso 6 6,908 12:th-Mar-2023, 14:39:58
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Headlight bulbs on a 16 GTC Limited Ed SMS19 1 6,043 14:th-Aug-2020, 14:38:50
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Headlight bulbs Flick19191 2 6,680 25:th-Sep-2019, 08:25:23
Last Post: Flick19191
  Astra J 2012 5 door HEADLIGHT + SIDELIGHT BULBS LukeAstra15 17 14,686 7:th-Oct-2017, 08:02:02
Last Post: umognog
  New Headlight Query stigeye 5 9,410 3:rd-Nov-2016, 00:04:09
Last Post: stigeye