Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
floor mats

Floor mats
Hi guys. Bought my GTC yesterday. But came with no floor mats. I obviously want GTC ones. Any idea of where to get them? Advice on which ones are the best? Cheers in advance!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(26:th-Apr-2017, 09:30:15)Nick Wrote: Hi guys. Bought my GTC yesterday. But came with no floor mats. I obviously want GTC ones. Any idea of where to get them? Advice on which ones are the best? Cheers in advance!

Hi
am looking for mats as well, do not get my GTC till july, GTC embroidered mats on e.bay £29.00 look good with good feedback, also amazon £12/14
again with good feed back
What's the eBay item code but for the embroided ones?

Hi, I bought these for my Gtc Sri 2lt 63 plate and they fit perfect and look good with the red ambient lighting...you can have either SRI or GTC logo.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
(26:th-Apr-2017, 09:46:53)Nick Wrote: What's the eBay item code but for the embroided ones?

Hi e bay item code 302287490208, put in astra gtc car mats in the search and it will take you there, avalible in different trim colours as well
Gonna put my order in now. Cheers pal. Appreciate it!

Hi all is it possible to get some mats with the vauxhall badge on them and not GTC/astra etc??
Thanks.
(27:th-May-2017, 07:31:10)Spud7997 Wrote: Hi all is it possible to get some mats with the vauxhall badge on them and not GTC/astra etc??
Thanks.

You can get all sorts on ebay.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I've looked but can't see any with the motif??