Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
6 new gtc 200ps 1

new gtc 1.6 200ps
Hi everyone

ordered a new 1.6 200ps gtc two weeks ago, should have it by end june, emerald green and parking sensors, standard other than that ,allmost 20 years to the day after buying my mk5 astra sport, that was emerald green as well, kept that for about 10 years, other Vauxhalls which have been in my life, 2 sri caverliers, sri corsa b,sxi corsa c, sxi corsa d ( still got that ).

any feedback on my new gtc would be welcome, have read lots of magazine tests but real owner views would be nice.

thanks

andy
congrats on your purchase, they are a great car to drive, enjoy
Welcome, love the GTC shape...one of the best looking cars on the road imo. I had the 1.6T (180 BHP) prior to the VXR and as previously said above, they are great to drive.

The 180 BHP served me well for 18 months but I found all the power was above 3,000 RPM. They have improved this a lot with the new engine that's in yours so you'll love it.

Get some pics on here when you can. A lot of knowledge on here and a friendly bunch.
(21:st-Apr-2017, 17:43:47)srea064 Wrote: Welcome, love the GTC shape...one of the best looking cars on the road imo.  I had the 1.6T (180 BHP) prior to the VXR and as previously said above, they are great to drive.

The 180 BHP served me well for 18 months but I found all the power was above 3,000 RPM.  They have improved this a lot with the new engine that's in yours so you'll love it.

Get some pics on here when you can.  A lot of knowledge on here and a friendly bunch.

Thanks will post some pictures when I have the car