Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
400 cd bt streaming

CD 400 + BT Streaming
Hello everyone on my Astra J i have a CD 400 and a bluetooth phone working with the stearing wheel controls. What are my options on getting it to stream music. I have had the stereo out and it all looks like it is factory fitted. I have seen kits on ebay that do a retro fit system, but that will not allow music to be played in the rear speakersand the guide that is on here that upgrades the stereo is a bit out of my price range.
(20:th-Apr-2017, 21:55:31)NuttySqurill Wrote: Hello everyone on my Astra J i have a CD 400 and a bluetooth phone working with the stearing wheel controls. What are my options on getting it to stream music. I have had the stereo out and it all looks like it is factory fitted. I have seen kits on ebay that do a retro fit system, but that will not allow music to be played in the rear speakersand the guide that is on here that upgrades the stereo is a bit out of my price range.

Bluetooth Car Adapter

I bought one of these and it works very well, streams music and does phone calls! However, I don't have the factory bluetooth in mine as it only makes calls. 

This improves the sound quality through the standard head unit as well!
Well I have cd400 and bluetooth in my car and for ages thought I would have to get a cable to plug my phone into the jack to play music however i found if you select the aux button and you phone is connected you will find BT option to play music through streaming.  Hope that helps.
(11:th-May-2017, 16:59:45)Eddie0892 Wrote: Well I have cd400 and bluetooth in my car and for ages thought I would have to get a cable to plug my phone into the jack to play music however i found if you select the aux button and you phone is connected you will find BT option to play music through streaming.  Hope that helps.

This is only on the newer models with cd400+ I believe. Either way it's not a feature on all Js even those that have BT fitted from the factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 64 plate Limited Edition GTC 1.4T with CD400 and from factory it only has Bluetooth for calls - I bought a Tunai Firefly for streaming music which uses a usb for power and feeds the aux port. I pair my phone to both the car and the firefly and it automatically switches to the car for calls, then back to the firefly when I hang up! It's pretty good for <£30

http://www.tunai-creative.com/firefly.html

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
madgerald1974 (9:th-Sep-2023, 17:23:57)