Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
gtc red stitching

Gtc red stitching
Hi Guys and Girls
Just changed the stitching on my seats to red.
It's a scary job bit like a tattoo there is no going back but looks stunning once done

Pictures don't do the mod justice .it looks like it was built that way but caution once you start you got to continue lol
I wished I New what I was doing on here lol someone just sent me message and I deleted it ?
(7:th-Mar-2017, 20:00:27)Wayneofwolves Wrote: I wished I New what I was doing on here lol someone just sent me message and I deleted it ?

Check you trash can.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
looks great bud... my only concern would be how it holds up on the seats (don't let the missus sit there in white on a hot day!!!)
Tried it no probs Ripple and also sealed it with scotch guard all good ?
lol... i hope so for your sake!!!

i can imagine my wife reaction if she got up from the car one day with a little dot pattern down her arse!!! :-D

i do like it though
PMSL would say to her love your new poka dot Skirt Darling when did you buy that lol
(7:th-Mar-2017, 10:11:18)Wayneofwolves Wrote: Hi Guys and Girls
Just changed the stitching on my seats to red.
It's a scary job bit like a tattoo there is no going back but looks stunning once done

Pictures don't do the mod justice .it looks like it was built that way but caution once you start you got to continue lol

How do you go by doing this, is it dye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk