Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
guys what you think? do

What do you guys think?
So ive decided to go for the 'stealth' look by wrapping my rear reflectors, here are some pictures

(i know they are required for MOT ill just pop a sticky one on for it)

BEFORE:

HALF DONE:

FINISHED:

I know the black lookes slightly different, this is due to my car being very dirty, when it gets waxed it will all blend in
Not sure tbh mate, think a light coat smoke tint would work better.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Do they still reflect?
Using Tapatalk
Rusty2009 Wrote:Not sure tbh mate, think a light coat smoke tint would work better.

Good idea, it's just with a bit of leftover wrap I had

J1ODYA Wrote:Do they still reflect?
Nope but I'm sure they would if tinted
Random question but is that a sword in your boot
WhelanUK Wrote:Random question but is that a sword in your boot

well spotted lol.... it looks like it.

I must say i agree with rusty, if it was a smoke look then i think would look better too. Specially when you wrap the rear lights and front lights :P
WhelanUK Wrote:Random question but is that a sword in your boot

Yep sure is, we'll spotted, it's out of the film 'the highlander'

It's called the Macleod sword(my last name)

I don't usually carry it around lol, http://www.weapons-universe.com/Brands/M...-Sword.jpg
Cameron UK Wrote:(i know they are required for MOT ill just pop a sticky one on for it)

Just make sure it is a proper reflector to pop on for the mot, reflective tape isn't allowed.
just take the sword too the MOT then they will pass it
Have to agree with the others smoked would look better.
tucpal Wrote:just take the sword too the MOT then they will pass it

I get the point.
This is the view most seen by others
All clean

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what do you guys think of these Gilmore 4 4,415 29:th-Dec-2014, 15:40:59
Last Post: Migwell030744