Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
your show me mud flaps

Show me your Mud Flaps
Hi guys,

Can you please show me your Astra-J's 5-door with mudflaps on?

Im keen on putting some on the wifes new Elite, but want to see what they look like.

Thanks,
G.
I did the how-to on them so if you look for that your find piccys
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Found the How2 - that will come in very useful indeed.

Im after some side view pics of cars with mudlfaps.

They make all the difference, unsure of how they will look on white though.
I'll have a look on my PC see if I have any side on pics tomorrow. Here's one from my phone.

You could always colour code them to the car, I thought about doing that to mine but couldn't be bothered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I have made my mind up, they lool awesome. Need to get some. You got part codes mate?
Lol they help with the dirt too doesn't stop it all but makes a difference.

I got mine on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301082513698

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
That's going to be my first mod/investment. It will save crap sticking to the white paint. Cheers mate.

They look so good.
@Rusty2009...just wanted to say thank you for a great How2. I fitted tghe mudflaps yesterday and your How2 made it so simple, when it could have gone so wrong. Thank you, and they look great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mud Flaps Elad1962 4 3,831 17:th-Apr-2018, 12:20:24
Last Post: Elad1962
  Does the a17dte 1.7 engine have swirl flaps? rbull51 3 4,026 1:st-Apr-2017, 17:48:37
Last Post: tucpal
  Show me your wheels thomasjones1984 15 8,409 21:st-Nov-2014, 21:43:43
Last Post: Lewis6317